• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think you have to remove the " https://" to get it to work

I tried that, but it just messes with the links in the post or makes them disappear as a whole, which is very strange.

EDIT: Got it to work... I hate it that every forum I frequent uses different ways to handle the embedding of videos...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, since I bought KF2 last friday (night! ...sorry) , I'm mostly playing that right now! I also like to play some KF1 from time to time ,with friends mostly (as it isn't as popular as it used to be. It's still very fun though!)

In the same manner,I'm also playing a lot of mortal kombat 9/2011 . I will probably get myself Mortal Kombat X soon (and sucks up all his huge content and try to master every character! ) , but until then, I'm playing MK9 with friends and I often impress them with my crazy kombos :D ...then we play "test your luck" and nothing matter anymore! I also play some Soulcalibur 2 as I found back my old xbox ...Even if I'm not as good as I used to be .

I've also recently restarted playing the burnout serie. Starting from the first one , I plan on playing them all and I'll try to unlock everything (which is a real BANE in case you didn't know... Getting gold medals everywhere is incredibly hard and you might go crazy when you finish second when you were the first during the whole race)

Finally, I've also restarted playing old arcade games (some with MAME... others with my neo-geo! ) and I forgot how good these old gems are! Dodonpachi and Guwange are among the best shmup I've ever played (along with Bullet Heaven ... Speaking of which, if you know any good shmup, I'd love to know! ) , and samurai shodown is a nice example of a fighting game done well (and it's two-decade old!) . But the king of arcade is probably Metal Slug... It's just an all-timer. Alone or with a friend , you can't do better than that. I'd love to see a new episode someday...I hope even better than metal slug 3 (which was the best in my eyes! )

Pretty busy as you see , and that's not even counting some flash and android games ! (I'm also doing other things y'know ,mostly drinking with friends and going to school :D )

Upvote 0