• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

Just finished both Witcher games back to back. So CD Project Red has my permission to release part 3.

How much the enhanced edition of Witcher 2 fixed\altered gameplay etc? I played the original release back in the day and while IMHO it was pretty good, I found it bit lacking and somewhat inferior to the first game despite some improvements - and **** me the control lag I experienced despite solid FPS did get on my nerves by the end.

Upvote 0
So anyhow the game tries to play in its style. Its not what you want. You can't make extremely high sec prison, like the Black Dolphin for instance :(
I don't understand what you meean with that :eek:

If your guys don't have enough time to finish their meal/... give them 1 more hour to do so in your regime.
This is mine, works flawless so far:
..I can't add attachments :O
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I mean that you can't make a prison like this

Inside: Russias Toughest Prisons (National Geographic) FULL VIDEO - YouTube

if you want to. You simply can't, the game doesn't allow such design and daily schedule for the prisoners.

You can make a fairly draconian prison and discipline prisoners when they act out, until they stop rioting for the services they aren't getting. Getting deployment zones fully functioning for totally segregated prisons is a dev bullet point he plans on getting to eventually.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I want to love Strike Suit Zero, but it's simply too arcadey for me. The way it balances out, how you end up beating hard missions.....I think I played 80% of the game, so I got my money's worth. I guess I just don't crave 20 minutes of arcade space shootiness like I thought I would. I like to settle in for a night to play a space shooter, and SSZ doesn't do it for me in that regard.

Definitely interested when people have some more time with the mod tools.

Been playing more Borderlands 2. Beat it on normal (glad there was an actual ending to the story, cliche as it was), now I'm trying to rush a friend's alt through normal so we can go through True Vault Hunter mode, and the DLCs.

Also been going back to Terraria, in preparation for the upcoming update at the end of this month. Got a full suite of character and level editors, so now my view of actually playing to get things is completely corrupted. I've started work on an adventure world in a world editor, but it's the kind of task you do knowing you'll not complete it, yet you can't help but spend time on it. Even if I committed to finishing it, the update would probably demand a new world be generated to get all the new features. Ah well. I don't need reasons to create ****, I just do it.

Upvote 0
Completed recently:

Far Cry 3
Bioshock Infinite
Bioshock 1 & 2
Dishonored

Just completed:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Wolfenstein 2009

Future to do list of games I own:
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Crysis
Crysis Warhead edition
RAGE
Duke Nukem Forever
Metro: Last Light Faction Pack DLC

Ongoing games (multiplayer):
Killing Floor
Garry's Mod
Battlefield 3
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Games I'm after:
Watch_Dogs
Wolfenstein: The new Order
Battlefield 4

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Playing Payday 2 right now. Pretty good, it's one of the first shooters on the Source engine I haven't had major complaints about the handling of. Action gets pretty intense, the progression is nice and crunchy although no full of a lot of surprises. Despite the fact you have to buy the game, and there's no pay2win anywhere in it.....it has the feel of a F2P game almost, the way the hooks are set up, the nature of grouping up and missions, the personal assets. The sound design is really excellent too.

I ended up getting the Career Criminal Edition, which is far more than I honestly wanted to pay for the game. But I did it for the beta keys so I could get a couple friends together. All in all, I'm really enjoying it. Like L4D with progression to give you a goal to shoot for.

Also it was nice to play a CO-OP/MP game where you don't have to make a freaking account on someone's website or platform to play.

Upvote 0