• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Word of Tanks

Hilarious trailer. I'll definitely try the 7 day free trial like most MMOs do... but I sure as hell won't pay for it. A game would have to be really really really REALLY good for me to shell out $14.95 a month for it. Plus, paying monthly for a game, I'd feel like I could only play that game, and like I HAD to play it. Don't like that feeling.

Upvote 0
Hilarious trailer. I'll definitely try the 7 day free trial like most MMOs do... but I sure as hell won't pay for it. A game would have to be really really really REALLY good for me to shell out $14.95 a month for it. Plus, paying monthly for a game, I'd feel like I could only play that game, and like I HAD to play it. Don't like that feeling.

yeah, if you have to pay extra for a game you feel bound to play it so no matter how good something is i wouldn't bother.
I got all excited about this forgetting it might be charged monthly.
It made me thing of Panzer Front this game, the title's kinda sounds like the japanese would have been resposible.

Upvote 0
Another trailer ... this looks absolutely badass, actually ... love the action with the driver's hatch toward the end ...

YouTube - World of Tanks Gamer Trailer #2

Oh yeah, and I just checked out the site. The title bar at the top of the browser says: "World of Tanks -- Free Action MMO Game." (Emphasis added)

Last edited:
Upvote 0