• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

(Pics in spoilers because I hate resizing and bloating pages.)

Spoiler!

Super Mega Hyper Ultimate Blur-o-ken

Spoiler!

Someone interpreted the word

Upvote 0
I knew it! Great game, I still think shattered skies was the best though :D

As do I. Best missions/music. 5's missions became a bit linear though Zero went back to 4's mission layout. I would gladly take an updated PC version of all those games on PC though. Throw in 6 and maybe even X and Assault Horizon Legacy (AC2 remake) and I'd probably pay $60 for all of them. I am on my 4th Ace Combat 4 disc and now my PS2 tray is having issues opening. :(

One reason why I dislike consoles and prefer PC gaming. PC games last longer and are often updated for free (if if done via mods). I am playing PS2 era PC games on my current PC just fine.

Upvote 0
As do I. Best missions/music. 5's missions became a bit linear though Zero went back to 4's mission layout. I would gladly take an updated PC version of all those games on PC though. Throw in 6 and maybe even X and Assault Horizon Legacy (AC2 remake) and I'd probably pay $60 for all of them. I am on my 4th Ace Combat 4 disc and now my PS2 tray is having issues opening. :(

One reason why I dislike consoles and prefer PC gaming. PC games last longer and are often updated for free (if if done via mods). I am playing PS2 era PC games on my current PC just fine.

I would take an updated version of 4-0 as well. Wouldn't mind trying out the first 3 and 6 as well. Wasn't much of an Assault Horizon fan. I didn't like the dogfight / air strike modes. :(

Upvote 0
I would take an updated version of 4-0 as well. Wouldn't mind trying out the first 3 and 6 as well. Wasn't much of an Assault Horizon fan. I didn't like the dogfight / air strike modes. :(

I'd like to play 6. If you have a 3DS you can get Assault Horizon Legacy which is a remake of Ace Combat 2. Too bad it shares the horrible name. :eek: Would also like to play Ace Combat X but I don't have a PSP.

Sadly the series will likely never be as good as it was. The next release is a free to play game, although I hear it is like the PS2 era games overall. If they can port it to PC and give an option to spend $60 and get all of the content and have it play like a normal game with an SP campaign I would gladly buy it.

Upvote 0
I'd like to play 6. If you have a 3DS you can get Assault Horizon Legacy which is a remake of Ace Combat 2. Too bad it shares the horrible name. :eek: Would also like to play Ace Combat X but I don't have a PSP.

Sadly the series will likely never be as good as it was. The next release is a free to play game, although I hear it is like the PS2 era games overall. If they can port it to PC and give an option to spend $60 and get all of the content and have it play like a normal game with an SP campaign I would gladly buy it.

Oh didn't know the part about Assault horizon legacy, might have get a hold of a 3ds lol.

Kinda have to agree on the series never being as good :( But ya, i would possibly buy Infinity if they do that, but im still pretty traumatized over assault horizon lol. Not really sure I'm gonna buy any thing from Namco again :/

Upvote 0
Oh didn't know the part about Assault horizon legacy, might have get a hold of a 3ds lol.

Kinda have to agree on the series never being as good :( But ya, i would possibly buy Infinity if they do that, but im still pretty traumatized over assault horizon lol. Not really sure I'm gonna buy any thing from Namco again :/

I hated Assault Horizon myself. I only bought it to show support for the PC version hoping they would make a better game and bring it to PC. I will hopefully be able to borrow a 3DS to try Assault Horizon Legacy. As much as I would like to try it I am not going to buy a whole system for maybe 3-4 games. :p

Upvote 0
I hated Assault Horizon myself. I only bought it to show support for the PC version hoping they would make a better game and bring it to PC. I will hopefully be able to borrow a 3DS to try Assault Horizon Legacy. As much as I would like to try it I am not going to buy a whole system for maybe 3-4 games. :p

I think every one Hated assault horizon, last game I buy on release. Never tried it on pc though, but ya i gotta try legacy. Or find a copy of the old ones.

Upvote 0