• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

What game is that?

Look at my sig ;)

Graviteam Tactics - Operation Hooper
http://www.graviteam.com/games/Graviteam_Tactics_Operation_Hooper.html

A DLC for Achtung Panzer: Operation Star, but semi-modern (1988). The change in tech from WW2 is a great change, battles are faster and deadlier.

It focuses on a long and bloody conflict that those of us growing up in the 80s only saw as small clips on the news about a far-away place we knew very little about. A mostly forgotten part of the cold war, with Angola with support from Cuba and the Soviets on one side, and South Africa with support from the US on the other.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Border_War

Upvote 0
Bloat under an examination

174E85628C16322CE4DC2A354E9DB1CFC3AD70A0

Upvote 0
Skyrim could've been so awesome ..
sadly the whole melee combat is a LMB spam and mage/assasin gets boring because it's simply OP after a few lvl ups.
Imagine the combat from Chivalry in TES :cool:

It's a LOT better with tons of mods.

The main improvement being - the game is hard as hell. I really have to try different approaches to take down anything more substantial than a couple of enemies. It took me about 15 attempts to make it into a dungeon that was defended by 7 guys. Also, no crosshair makes archery kind of RO-bolt-action like in a way. I've got a ton of new spell mods too which keep the magic aspect a lot more interesting.

Also, a lot of the fun I have is taking the screenshots. Just flying around in free camera with time frozen.... Though you're right, the game certainly lacks something at a very basic level... but I expected that going. Hopefully the next TES game gets it right, but seeing as how it's an MMO, the combat will probably be even worse.

Upvote 0
Hopefully the next TES game gets it right, but seeing as how it's an MMO, the combat will probably be even worse.
Ye, since it's f2p I think it's going to be even more equiptment/lvl and less skill/tactic based than it ever was :'x

I have around 50 mods in my load folder while I prob. have around 200 unchecked, I always do some full cleans and go back to the basic mods to keep it enjoyable and stable.

Something completly different, does anyone know why ArmA is soo unstable when OCing? I can push my cards stable up to 200MHz without voltage tweaking but ArmA BSoD after a few MHz..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Rise of Flight with my GTX 670 Power Edition. AA 4x, Super Sampling (doesn't seem to do anything) AF 2X, everything else maxed out at 1920x1080. I get 45-60 frame rates in the sky, and behind an enemy bomber it drops to 30 when smoke pours out the back.

Rise of Flight Gameplay - Interception. - YouTube

Rise of Flight Gameplay - Landing. - YouTube

Still good graphics, and it runs nicely on my PC now. Still a great game; I hardly played it. Hopefully that will change.

Upvote 0
I remember playing that game with GTX660 and getting 10-30 fps with everything low/medium 720p resolution. I went to forums crying about that and all I get is my setup is crap/old and told me to get a new one. Thanks alot, no more RoF for me

I played it at medium settings with 25-40 frame rates with my GTX 260. The 560ti 2GB was better, but still slow. The GTX 670 PE essentially maxes the game out. I am running a stock AMD 965 as well. :) Perhaps a better CPU will give me 40 or so frame rates at the minimum.

I would disable super sampling, as it doesn't seem to do much for me yet seems to lower frame rates a bit.

Upvote 0