• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Cliffs of Dover & Rise of Flight

f652d85f.jpg

c39d60a6.jpg

Upvote 0
You reminded me that RoF is having a plane sale. Just bought the ICE version a few weeks ago and only spent about 30 minutes with it so far. Thinking about getting more planes. Was a bit discouraged after finding out that my GTX 560ti 2GB upgrade hardly changed anything performance wise from a GTX 260. Seems like no matter what settings I have, a tiny bit of smoke will kill my frame rates. Makes chasing enemy planes difficult.

Upvote 0
Isn't the G50 terrible?

Yes it's a piece of crap, can't turn/dive/speed/roll for ****. Nevertheless it's one of my favourite planes :D

You reminded me that RoF is having a plane sale. Just bought the ICE version a few weeks ago and only spent about 30 minutes with it so far. Thinking about getting more planes. Was a bit discouraged after finding out that my GTX 560ti 2GB upgrade hardly changed anything performance wise from a GTX 260. Seems like no matter what settings I have, a tiny bit of smoke will kill my frame rates. Makes chasing enemy planes difficult.

Performance was never a problem for me in RoF, I just don't like their new approach with the gimmicks you can put on your aircraft now, like a usable Colt, or projected gunsight. Central planes like the Albatross DVa still haven't been given attention, the regular Fokker DVII is still slow and clumsy, both being the main fighters of the Central air-force. And I can't stand their online community and server folks, totally different from CoD/1946.
I really like the artillery spotting in the 2-seaters, but unfortunately that seemed to be only usable off-line. Would have been awesome if you can do that with a friend as gunner, and then fly over the front correcting artillery barrages.

I see they released the CL.II, a plane I've been looking forward to, might give it a spin again sometime.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The usable pistols seem okay to me. Early in the way they did fight with pistols, though that was probably in recon planes only before they had MGs.

The banners and whatnot do seem a bit over the top. The content is just a bit too expensive and I don't like the thought of paying $20 for a map. Splits the community up.

I enjoyed the demo version a lot a few months ago, so I'll give it a try again. Now I have four more planes to play with.

Upvote 0
MassEffect32012-04-0510-49-52-10.jpg

MassEffect32012-04-0511-41-08-99.jpg

Fighting James:

me3fgh1.jpg

me3fgh2.jpg

Deformed Shepard:

D-Shep1.jpg

D-Shep2.jpg

At least Anderson thinks he looks good:

D-Shep3.jpg

Though he does admit he is "soft around the edges". Looks like he was starved and lost 25% of his face.

Love that game.

Attach a boat to a 737 and fly around with it, why? Just cause.... 2.
Grapple a person to the back of your motorcycle and drag them around for 10 minutes while they scream? Just cause... 2.

Or more than likely, the physics will glitch and your truck trying to pull a person either won't pull them or they'll snag on something throwing your vehicle into the sky. :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0