• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Xendance

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
Elitist Prick Club RS Branch
The name tells everything.

So... go go go, post them.

quake420051021185907069wg.jpg

quake420051021213308175by.jpg

quake420051021233108894sr.jpg

Looks pretty good. Games are beginning to look better and better. So the gameplay is better than NFSU2 you say? Do you think people who could run NFSU2, can run NFSU:Most Wanted?

And is that "urban" crap still in? That's one of the things that made me stop playing it. I was forced to decorate my car with stickers and ***** while I just wanted to load it up with performance. Race games shouldn't contain too much stuff that distracts from the racing experience.

Upvote 0
Nimsky said:
Looks pretty good. Games are beginning to look better and better. So the gameplay is better than NFSU2 you say? Do you think people who could run NFSU2, can run NFSU:Most Wanted?

And is that "urban" crap still in? That's one of the things that made me stop playing it. I was forced to decorate my car with stickers and ***** while I just wanted to load it up with performance. Race games shouldn't contain too much stuff that distracts from the racing experience.

I haven't played NFSU 2 with this system but people are saying that this runs better than NFSU 2.
And no, you don't have to color your car or do anything to it. But if you recolor it or anything like that, you will lose "heat" and the cops won't recognize you so easily.

Upvote 0