• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

I recently started Ghost Recon 1 again, kicks the living **** out of advanced warfighter 1 and 2 and leaves them to rot in their own pool of blood.
Unfortunately, for some reason i get major framedrops in city areas, making the bank mission etc impossible to finish.
And that on a rig that plays UT3 on highest etc :( Must be some weird bug or whatever.

Funny note though.
I know this guy from England called Bryan Hickman, i used to hold 1 on 1 snipermatches with him in Hidden and Dangerous 2.
Now what do i see in GR? A soldier called B. Hickman :D

Upvote 0
wtfnt7.jpg

Wtf Mickey Mouse's doing there? :D

Upvote 0
LMAO, SiC and I just had a great and funny co-op session in Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. I had many lulz.

Duo of all-stars; I'm red, SiC is blue.

coopmetjude2bgu2.jpg

We just couldn't resist watching a game of footy.

coopmetjude1ew8.jpg

Teamwork.
coopmetjude2dn4.jpg

Me killing a light with my pistol while SiC (Jude) passes the camera.

coopmetjude3te1.jpg

SiC grabbing a guard...

coopmetjude5mz7.jpg

... and then kicking him right onto a bench, ROFL :D :D
coopmetjude6re7.jpg

The hallway of Doom...

coopmetjude4kl2.jpg

GG mate:)

Upvote 0
Yeah, truely kicked ***.
Next time we're bringing in the voicechat for even more fluid teamwork :)
Chaos Theory truely is one hell of a co-op experience! You cant get anywhere without teamwork, lonewolving simply denies you exit to certain areas etc.
Now some screenies i made:

Me climbing Nimrod
climbingnimrodol2.jpg

Guards checking out the noise i made with a sticky camera
guardsxz7.jpg

Transporting hostages to the eyescanners
hostageska5.jpg

Nimrod giving me an injection after i've been shot. Can be done only once, after that your f*cked.
shotressurectionqb5.jpg

And last but not least, Nimsky and me watching some footy from a different angle :cool: Wouldve preferred another sport but hey, the game didnt come with a remote:D
Blind ninja's kicking *** :p
tvloerenug3.jpg

Gotta do it again soon, Nimsky ^^

Upvote 0
A funny free game: ORF Ski Challenge 08 (http://skichallenge.orf.at/sc08/stories/englishinfo/)

Don't expect to succeed the first few tries. It features ragdolls, so at least it's fun watching to fall.
game2007120414485992pw7.jpg

Another start. You can dress up your avatar with different suits and colours. The ski colour indicates the difficulty/ski setup, which is really neat. green for beginner, blue is classical, red is extreme and yellow is custom)
game2007120415061325gx9.jpg

Being quick in the rather unplayable 1st person view. standard is third person though.
game2007120415063835jc5.jpg

And a generic shot.
game2007120415062990wu7.jpg

It's run by the ORF, the Austrian national public service broadcaster (so, like the BBC, but not as good) and follows the downhill worldcup, meaning that for now, there's only one slope in Gr

Upvote 0