• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Yeah scotland usually conquered England by now.

200708061644jk3.jpg

I has a spaceship

Upvote 0
An online battle between Pycckuu (France) and me (Sicily)

Pycckuu draws first blood by sending in his Feudal Knights against my exposed Pavise Crossbowmen

m2twonline1rk5.gif

I send in my Norsemen for their legendary charge

m2twonline2iy6.gif

Hoping to flank Pycckuu's army with my Norse cavalry, they are instead met with French spears.

m2twonline3tu0.gif

Seeing my right flank falter, I send in my Pavise Crossbowmen as a last resort.

m2twonline4zm5.gif

As my Knights push through the bodies of fallen French, we find the dishonorable French general hiding in a pile of his dead comrades. ;)

m2twonline5cq2.gif

The victory is mine! Many fallen warriors will be in valhalla tonight, but they will be remembered forever!

m2twonline6py2.gif

Upvote 0
Here's the German team screwing around on Konigs after a complete rout of the Russians on The Wild Bunch's 50 player server. The Russians ran out of reinforcements when there was around 3 minutes left, and there was probably an afk'er in spawn, which means all we had left to do was shoot in the air or bounce bullets off the Tiger. The T-34 wreck you see there was the result of an afk tanker returning to find out he was the last person alive. I thought this was pretty amazing since the 50 player server was full, and usually Germans are the first to run out of reinforcements.

Konigs.jpg

Upvote 0
4kcpyyh.png

I just played some Crusader: No Regret, one of the better games of the 90s. I even made a video! The story-driven action game consists of mostly violent carnage, but also simple puzzle solving. Video cutscenes advance the story during and between missions. Missions consist of levels that you can travel inbetween using teleporters and elevators. Better than its predecessor Crusader: No Mercy, IMO.

Crusader: No Regret - First Level - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0