• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

How do you join Duty? I heard you can go on raids against Freedom(hopefully just raids and not just a linear storyline), but so far the checkpoint Starshina isn't letting me through and they all open fire if I climb over the building using the water tower.
You gotta do some missions for the barkeeper and then he'll tell you that the duty boss wants to talk to you and that he told the guards to let you throw, after that you can go there and they'll let you pass. The duty boss will then give you the objective to steal a rocket launcher from the freedom base, however that seems to be impossible without killing everybody in the freedom base, as it's pretty much bugged(in the quest you have to talk to a cook but that doesnt really work).

Upvote 0
st1ho8.jpg

st2gu9.jpg

Some dead Freedom. Behind the big tree is a gap in the wall which the Dutyers blew up to start the raid.

st3na0.jpg

st4ik7.jpg
Some dead Dutyers. These guys got mowed down pretty much as soon as we got in the base. It was just me and the leader until he got killed aswell.

st5ul2.jpg

Bodyguards of the guy the Dutyers came here to kill. 2 tough cookies.

st6yu7.jpg

The Bulldog-6. The real reason why I joined the raid.

Upvote 0
Go north from the Rostock/Bar area to the warehouse sector. Watch the ambush but do not talk to the Dutyers. Follow them to the little house, talk to their leader, do the first mission, come back, accept the second mission, once the wall is blown sit on the hill sniping then move down to the leaders building, kill everyone inside, go to the first floor, go to the room with a cage like door, shoot the lock off, go to the box on top of the lockers straight ahead, and asta la vista baby!

Upvote 0
Zipper score?
Are you talking about the pissing-ammo in Postal 2? That's another game and normally you have around 10 units of piss with you and you can use it to urinate on other people. It recharges over time of course.
Postal 2 would be funny if it wasn't so bad and boring. :(

XIII is much better. @Kettch: Did you find the snowman and did you shoot of the snow? The two bad-guys standing right next to it talk about a wanderer they found dead, and guess were said wanderer is now?:D

Upvote 0