• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Spoiler!

Finnish Circus Forces.

Upvote 0
DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf6eN7MY8iw&list=UUvNX7RRlC4fH-a-sIyRYREQ&index=1&feature=plcp

I like the new F-15C cockpit. The 3D model is nice, but I already used a updated 3D model in FC2. Aside from the cockpit there are a few minor tweaks here and there but for the most part it is $40 for a nice cockpit that is not fully functional nor clickable. Which is a bit pricey, but there is not much else I am looking forward to so I bought it anyways.

Hopefully in the future they release new cockpits for some of the other aircraft but I doubt they will.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Some footage of a mission I made and we played last thursday:

TDNL - Recon Gone Bad - YouTube

The mission is basically this: you are a recon group sent to check out a village. You were sent out at night but only made it halfway to the village due to heavy enemy patrols in the area, and day was fast approaching, so you decided to set up a day-shelter and resume the following night. Hower, at that moment the forward scouts run back and report incoming enemy patrols.
It is at this point the actual mission starts. We had to fight off the initial attack, then retreat as fast as possible to our base in the north.

Along the way we had some pretty awesome firefights. Also, you can hear JSRS 1.5 at work in all it's glory. There is a distinct difference between firefights going on close by and those far away. Not seen in this video because it is all outside though is another feature JSRS 1.5 has, which is reverb inside buildings. It is the must-have soundmod that blows all others out of the water imho.

Oh, and the mission has some custom voice-acting too. It is in Dutch, but the radio message and briefing etc. are in English. I plan to make some sort of mission pack later on once more missions have been completed and it is worth your while to download the Dutch Infantry etc. for it. :p
The map is Bystrica, which came with the latest DLC, Army of the Czech Republic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0