• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

From the RO2 beta:

2zswk0o.jpg

Upvote 0
Since I had a long break from minecraft, I've found some amazing mods like buildcraft, computercraft, forestcraft where you can build machines, robots, refineries etc

bcPSN.jpg

Oil (black) is being pumped into containers and then into refinery that's powered by engines. That configuration isn't effective, but for start ok and produces fuel to power most powerful combustion engines.

jMg4M.jpg

Old quarry in background and solar panes in front, produce electricity to power supply...

nBo4f.jpg

...electric macerator, compressor, cannery machine, extractor, electric and combustion furnaces. Those are useful to produce many resources (most of them is brand new in game).

And it's only a very small part of those addons.

Below: Screenshots from new campaign called Coldharbour created by one skilled member of my ArmA 2 clan.

am7xs.jpg

GHBPS.jpg

iYTOp.jpg

N5yXO.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Got myself stuck in yet another awkward position:

JC2 - YouTube

Game has potential, but some crashing and bugs like this couple with the horrible save system and often times horrible driving mechanics (driving at extremely low speeds, tapping the breaks will make your car spin out of control occasionally) just kill an otherwise decent game.

And a "take down" move in Deus Ex:
Untitled - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0