• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

13106d73d38a082f3a21b196537eef4d3fea2aac.png

Pintsize Slasher time b itches!

Upvote 0
YOK-TAR!
Best magic system I have ever seen in a game besides maybe Black and White, because it has basically the same but without combining runes.

Important note: DO NOT steal from the snake ladies or attack them or get caught in their territory before you have to meet them as a part of the story! If you do they will be hostile when you have to meet them later and you won't be able to finish the game!
Don't kill anyone unless you absolutely positively have to either. It's possible to kill the king, for example, but you can't finish the game then because he is important later on. No hand-holding is fine and dandy but a small message like in Morrowind wouldn't have hurt... In Morrowind if you kill someone you need later on a message pops up that says you cut the threads of destiny and if you whish you can still roam the doomed world. That's RPG for "you killed a guy you need to finish the game. Load a save game. Now!"

Anyway, the German voice acting is great. Best Goblins I have ever heard in any game or movie.:)

Upvote 0
YOK-TAR!
Best magic system I have ever seen in a game besides maybe Black and White, because it has basically the same but without combining runes.

Important note: DO NOT steal from the snake ladies or attack them or get caught in their territory before you have to meet them as a part of the story! If you do they will be hostile when you have to meet them later and you won't be able to finish the game!
Don't kill anyone unless you absolutely positively have to either. It's possible to kill the king, for example, but you can't finish the game then because he is important later on. No hand-holding is fine and dandy but a small message like in Morrowind wouldn't have hurt... In Morrowind if you kill someone you need later on a message pops up that says you cut the threads of destiny and if you whish you can still roam the doomed world. That's RPG for "you killed a guy you need to finish the game. Load a save game. Now!"

Anyway, the German voice acting is great. Best Goblins I have ever heard in any game or movie.:)

Stole from the snake ladies - that was fun. Realised who they were and went to find an old save

Upvote 0
I'd buy Mirror's Edge if I knew that it was going to be heavily modded, since the gun combat integration is so awkward and the level design puts the game on rails to a degree. Should I have any hope of a mod that puts a nice nazi zombie Star Wars shooter into a hyper detailed, full scale, modern-day Europe?

Shouldn't be that hard, just replace all the colours with different shades of grey,

Upvote 0