• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Surrounded the english general (he was alone in that city) and just waited till the timer ended. Didn't want to lose soldiers for one general because I had to conquer some more cities after that.
medievalengss9.jpg

Upvote 0
Couldve used your archers, no?

He probably would've attacked me then. And I love my soldiers too much to let them get killed a battle that wasn't needed. And I defeated the english not long after that. Too bad with attacking england I lost alot of allies and gained alot of enemies. I even got excommunicated by the pope. Almost defeated France too but I got held up by attacks from other factions and too much debt to defend and attack at the same time.

Upvote 0
He probably would've attacked me then. And I love my soldiers too much to let them get killed a battle that wasn't needed. And I defeated the english not long after that. Too bad with attacking england I lost alot of allies and gained alot of enemies. I even got excommunicated by the pope. Almost defeated France too but I got held up by attacks from other factions and too much debt to defend and attack at the same time.

I found that the AI is fairly passive, especially in those moments when they are completely surrounded and outnumbered.
Many a time i could just shoot them all, and they would do nothing :p

Upvote 0
In your first AoC pic, what is all over your body? It looks like you've been burned.
Yeah, another player put some burning worm plague thing on me. The spell is only supposed to last 7 seconds. I ended up dying from it and after respawning the spell status icon was still present and I was still looking toasty.

There was no negative impact from it and it didn't go away until I loaded up a new area. A few additional respawns in the same area didn't even remove it. Bug? Feature? I don't know.

Upvote 0
Yeah, another player put some burning worm plague thing on me. The spell is only supposed to last 7 seconds. I ended up dying from it and after respawning the spell status icon was still present and I was still looking toasty.

There was no negative impact from it and it didn't go away until I loaded up a new area. A few additional respawns in the same area didn't even remove it. Bug? Feature? I don't know.

Yeah I've had it where ive had tons of spell effects stay on my status. but they dont affect me at all

Upvote 0