• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Random Screen Pauses During Gameplay - Work Around

I get pauses that last 20 sec (exactly, I think) all the time (I'm playing Killing Flor on Mac now)
Often when I start the game, it'll pause and I'll start of with the trader clock at 40 sec (20 gone)
About 30% of the time when I click any option in the game browser it pauses for 20 seconds. Sometimes when I click "Exit Game" it pauses for 20 seconds, is this the same issue?
It never pauses during gameplay, except for 1 sec when the wave starts, so I never die as a result of this glitch.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I wonder if this is still a thing since I'm having those (or simililar) issues a LOT lately, even to a point where I have freezes that last almost a whole minute (which results in getting dropped from the server...). The game just stops responding completly, I can't even tab (using Windows btw) out of it. I can't provide a crashlog since the game doesn't crash. I know at least two other people who have those random freezes too. Did this actually get fixed and it's just my crappy calculator beeing silly?

Upvote 0