• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Current Killing Floor Mutator White List

Is this list ever gonna be updated? There are so many great suggestions in the suggestion thread that I would love to include on my server to share with the community. Unfortunately that ain't gonna hapen until Tripwire decides to include them on the whitelist.
I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything. You guys have done a good job implementing a whitelist system to prevent abuse. Unfortunately that also means that we depend on you to maintain that list. And that's what I'd like to kindly ask you to do.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Is this list ever gonna be updated? There are so many great suggestions in the suggestion thread that I would love to include on my server to share with the community. Unfortunately that ain't gonna hapen until Tripwire decides to include them on the whitelist.
I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything. You guys have done a good job implementing a whitelist system to prevent abuse. Unfortunately that also means that we depend on you to maintain that list. And that's what I'd like to kindly ask you to do.

Thank you.

it is maintained, trust me. im not sure if xienen likes to prefer quantity over regularity but i would guess quantity. we're doing our best to test the newest maps and get our results sent in. come next whitelist update, there will be a slew of new, quality maps.

Upvote 0
He didn't ask about the maps, he asked about mutators. The Mutators list has not been updated in ages.

ah good point. and i agree that there should be a greater range of whitelisted mutators. there are a ton of them out there that don't at all let people level perks any easier and add tremendous fun to the default gameplay.

Upvote 0
That's exactly my point. I think in some way we as server owners support Tripwire by providing dedicated servers to the community to play on and therefore ensuring that the game lives on online. We effectively support their sales. Now we could bring some fresh new stuff to the players that Tripwire did not even have to develop themself. It will keep the game fresh and may eventually attract new players. In doing so, however, we rely on Tripwire to do their job and whitelist new mutators and maps. I know that this means work for them but they are the ones who chose that path for them. They could easilly hand down the white list management to the community if the fell that they cannot keep it up. Anyways, I honestly do not care at all how busy they are working on Red Orchestra. I merely kindly as them to please do their job so we can do ours on the servers.

Especially given the fact, that they are rolling out retail versions of the game in different regions, I think it is in their interest to be backed up by ppl who spent their sparetime on maintaining dedicated servers for those players to play on.

Reactions: waccracker
Upvote 0
That's exactly my point. I think in some way we as server owners support Tripwire by providing dedicated servers to the community to play on and therefore ensuring that the game lives on online. We effectively support their sales. Now we could bring some fresh new stuff to the players that Tripwire did not even have to develop themself. It will keep the game fresh and may eventually attract new players. In doing so, however, we rely on Tripwire to do their job and whitelist new mutators and maps. I know that this means work for them but they are the ones who chose that path for them. They could easilly hand down the white list management to the community if the fell that they cannot keep it up. Anyways, I honestly do not care at all how busy they are working on Red Orchestra. I merely kindly as them to please do their job so we can do ours on the servers.

Especially given the fact, that they are rolling out retail versions of the game in different regions, I think it is in their interest to be backed up by ppl who spent their sparetime on maintaining dedicated servers for those players to play on.

+1

I agree.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

could they move the majority of whitelisting duties to the community? sure.

could they do it easily? not so much.

Upvote 0
Request for Whitelisting of AutoBan Mutator

Request for Whitelisting of AutoBan Mutator

Hello,

I have written an AutoBan mutator and would like to find out how I get it whitelisted. I understand I will need to send it to someone at Tripwire but I'm uncertain who.

The code is not complex and is done thru a GameRule scoreKill override.

Thanks,
Harpo

Upvote 0
Hello,

I have written an AutoBan mutator and would like to find out how I get it whitelisted. I understand I will need to send it to someone at Tripwire but I'm uncertain who.

The code is not complex and is done thru a GameRule scoreKill override.

Thanks,
Harpo

Send the file(s) to me and post a request on that thread.

Upvote 0
When i enabled this mut i went to select perk and kept getting steam errors where perks were disabled... is this perk really whitelisted? or is link pointing to a bad download?

I'm not sure what happened there. I remember adding those mutators, but I just looked at the code, and it doesn't seem that it's in there. It is possible, though, that the code got removed after the last update went out, somehow, and the reason it's not working anymore is that they have updated the .u file and it's no long compatible with the whitelist(that would be my guess, honestly).

Upvote 0
hey Xen, following the update, anti-blocker is no longer whitelisted. it's breaking perks.

STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - MUTKFANTIBLOCKER.U

etc.

This is really detrimental since anti-blocker is an important anti-griefing tool. :<

you must use the most recent version of anti-blocker. the old versions are not whitelisted anymore

Upvote 0
So, without properly reporting this to anyone, the Mutator Whitelist was updated in the last update(a few days ago). We updated the Anti-Blocker Mutator to 1.1 as many of you have figured out, but we also added the following:

Server Ads KF(Same as above, but made for KF)
ServerAdsKF.u
Download Link Mirror 1 Mirror 2

KF Faked Players
KFFakedPlayers.u
Download Link

KF IRC Bot
KFIRCBot.u
Download Link

KF Map Vote Fix
KFMapVote.u
Download Link

KF Impossible