• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Current Killing Floor Mutator White List

they have higher priorities then updating a forum thread to contain the newest whitelisted maps. like, ya know, working on the game itself. lol

This is mutators, not maps.

And speaking of updating the game, when am I getting a real loading screen instead of just sitting there looking stupid for 5 minutes while the game appears to do nothing? Thankfully my keyboard can do hotkeys (so I can kill the game without tabbing out) because the game on the loading screen is nigh unexitable. Which is kind of weird because as soon as I restart the game I can get into a server almost immediately with minimal loading.

Upvote 0
And speaking of updating the game, when am I getting a real loading screen instead of just sitting there looking stupid for 5 minutes while the game appears to do nothing? Thankfully my keyboard can do hotkeys (so I can kill the game without tabbing out) because the game on the loading screen is nigh unexitable. Which is kind of weird because as soon as I restart the game I can get into a server almost immediately with minimal loading.

make a thread for it. don't derail this one.

Upvote 0
This mutator mack the game easyer
MutRegen New Link
Regenerates health and armor. fully configureable. (ArmorPerSecond max 20 seconds and HealthPerSecond max 20 seconds)

Works good
Please only for the Hard and Suicidal Difficulty and Game Length Long
new link MutHealth
Changes max health for players (max 250 Health)

Works good
Mutator: !rtd-roll the dice New Link

This mutator brings the 'Roll The Dice' gamble system seen in many other games to Killing Floor.
Usage is simple for the players: They just need to type !rtd in chat (not team chat) to gain a random advantage or disadvantage.
The admin has full control on the reroll time (time between rolls) and what possibilities the players can trigger.
After a player respawns, he can always reroll.
Current possibilities:

• Add Money Adds a random amount of money to the player his pocket
  • Take All Money Takes away all money from the player
  • God Mode Makes the player temporarly invincible! (for 6 seconds !!!!)
  • Spawn Clots Spawns a group of Clots
  • Spawn Flesh Pound(s) Spawns one more multiple Flesh Pounds
  • Add Ammo Give a percentage of every guns ammo to the player (excluding frag nades)
  • Refill Ammo Gives 100% of ammo to every gun of the player (excluding frag nades)
  • HP Regen Heals the player for 5HP/second for a short while
  • Santa Hat Just for laughs, gives the player Santa's hat

Works good for maps by bugged traders
Mutator: All Traders new link
Opens up all traders inbetween waves.

Works good on all maps
Mutator: Modify Max Player Limit - By KFMods Version: 1.0
Use this to modify the max allowed players!Confirmed by Denglade to work! :)
Modify killingfloor.ini and add this (replace 20 with the amount of players you would like to support)
[KFMMaxPlayerMod.MutMaxPlayerMod]
MaxPlayersOverride=20

Please ? Thanks Tripwire Team :)

i have addet new links and i have the files on my hard disk =)

Upvote 0
and only this from my list ????

Works good for maps by bugged traders
Mutator: All Traders new link
Opens up all traders inbetween waves.

This won't be whitelisted because it would encourage camping in the same spot all game.

P.S. When these mutators aren't being whitelisted it doesn't mean you need to ask again.

Upvote 0