• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Current Killing Floor Mutator White List

Can you add this mutators ???

MutRegen Version: 1.0.0
Regenerates health and armor. fully configureable. (ArmorPerSecond max 20 seconds and HealthPerSecond max 20 seconds)

MutHealth Version: 1.0.0
Changes max health for players (max 250 Health)

Mutator: !rtd - Roll The Dice - By KFMods Version: 1.0
This mutator brings the 'Roll The Dice' gamble system seen in many other games to Killing Floor.
Usage is simple for the players: They just need to type !rtd in chat (not team chat) to gain a random advantage or disadvantage.
The admin has full control on the reroll time (time between rolls) and what possibilities the players can trigger.
After a player respawns, he can always reroll.
Current possibilities:

• Add Money Adds a random amount of money to the player his pocket
  • Take All Money Takes away all money from the player
  • God Mode Makes the player temporarly invincible! (A few seconds godmode)
  • Spawn Clots Spawns a group of Clots
  • Spawn Flesh Pound(s) Spawns one more multiple Flesh Pounds
  • Add Ammo Give a percentage of every guns ammo to the player (excluding frag nades)
  • Refill Ammo Gives 100% of ammo to every gun of the player (excluding frag nades)
  • HP Regen Heals the player for 5HP/second for a short while
  • Santa Hat Just for laughs, gives the player Santa's hat (see screenshot)
Mutator: All Traders - by KFMods.com Version: 1.0
Opens up all traders inbetween waves.

Mutator: Modify Max Player Limit - By KFMods Version: 1.0
Use this to modify the max allowed players!Confirmed by Denglade to work! :)
Modify killingfloor.ini and add this (replace 20 with the amount of players you would like to support)
[KFMMaxPlayerMod.MutMaxPlayerMod]
MaxPlayersOverride=20

Please ? Thanks Tripwire Team :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
so how does file distribution work for these (ie. ineedbodies.u, mutkfantiblocker.u)? from what I gather, compression only works for *.rom files, and *.u files we should just park on the redirect uncompressed, no *.ucl needed?

this kind of info really needs to be in the stickies and readme files. all of them just say "throw these in your system dir and it will work", but we have to do all kinds of hunting around to get them enabled and distributed server side.

Upvote 0
Mod files are less than 10kb (at least the few I use, I'd post my Server address but can't find the shameless promotion button) no compression needed. As for installation, I used ftp to drop mod files into server system directory, restarted server and mutator appeared in webadmin. Super easy. As for distribution, if it doesn't distribute files then your server isn't setup correctly.

Upvote 0
I agree

I agree

The !rtd mutator and the modify max player limit mutators should be whitelisted... as for the regen and health ones... those are going too far and would ruin gameplay. All the !rtd one does is add random bonuses OR penalties, so it wouldnt hurt gameplay at all, only make it more interesting. Shooting "specimens" gets boring eventually, especially once you hit all perks level 5, so a bit switchup in gameplay would be greatly appreciated. And as for the max player limit, how does a few more people per server hurt the game in any way? I could see a problem with 32+ people on one server... but I mean a small adjustable increase through a mutator would be fun. I love playing online and meeting new people, and playing with my friends WHILE meeting new people online is a great aspect that I love about online games... but it is VERY difficult to pull off in Killing Floor when I have 4 other friends in real life who also play, so those 4 plus me = 5 on one server, leaving only 1 single spot open. At least make or allow a max player modifier to some extent to give us more interaction with people online to let us indulge in larger player based chaotic maps, as well as meet a larger group of people online in one server without having to kick someone every few minutes.

Once again, these are all just my opinions, and I dont think either of these could hurt gameplay with just a tad bit of monitoring/editing of how the mutators can be used.

--Amasuryu

Upvote 0
the modify max player limit mutators should be whitelisted
The way I see it, this game runs a compound code for health adjustment on ALL enemies. ATM as a lvl 3 Support I can on normal difficulty, with 1 alt-fire of the hunting shotgun, kill a Skrake if the server has less than 5 people in it. As soon as that 5th person joins the enemy health increase goes up just enough for the Skrake to require 2 alt-fire blasts. By my fuzzy math a server running with lets say 18 people that same Skrake would require around 10+ alt-fires with hunting shotgun.

BTW, any chance at getting some actual ##'s on this game?
- Enemy health
- Enemy Damage dealt [per attack/per sec(bloat/siren)]
- Weapon Damage dealt [per single shot/per nade(falloff)/per sec(fire dmg)]
It would just be nice to know my extra XX% Shotgun damage vs extra XX% Melee damage. If this information has already been posted, I am sorry for asking but could you please provide link as I have failed the search or well it has failed me.

Thanks
Anomalous Creep

Upvote 0
BTW, any chance at getting some actual ##'s on this game?

all the info you're looking for is here:
http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Killing_Floor/Table_of_Contents[url]http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Killing_Floor/Table_of_Contents[/URL]

Shooting "specimens" gets boring eventually, especially once you hit all perks level 5, so a bit switchup in gameplay would be greatly appreciated.

so if you're at level 5 already then why would you care if the mods are whiltelisted? I think some people here are confused as to what the whiltelist is actually for. it does not exist to give us "permission" to run a mod, we're allowed to run any mods we want. all the whitelist does is allow perk advancing, which wouldn't even make sense to mix with mods like rtd and increased max player. if you want to use those mods then you could just make it instant level 5 for all players and have at it, there are already servers that do this.

Reactions: Anomalous
Upvote 0
so is !RTD white listed yet? best mut ever...

Nope, never will be.

Could this mutator be whitelisted?
[url]http://www.killingfloormods.com/index.php?option=com_joomloads&view=package&Itemid=8&packageId=46[/URL]

It's like the ClotBuster but spawns Stalkers.

Sorry, it can not. We previously understood everyone's desire to have a Stalker spawning system for the Commando Perk, so we reduced the number of Stalkers that were required for that Perk. We believe that's sufficient.

Upvote 0
^^wow, really? I would hate to stumble upon a server with no zed time, something like that would just kill the experience for me.

I can't really think of a way that stacking could give any team a real advantage, and if there is a spot that is worth cramming into like that then it's probably the mapper's problem.

Upvote 0