• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server How to run multiple dedicated servers on one computer?

The prefix in the map name.

For example:
KF- is a prefix.
KFO- is a prefix.

I do not see the ability to change/modify a map list based on the game mode voted. It might be possible, I'm just not seeing it. Again I've never used it. I'd suggest you giving it a try and/or posting in that thread or possibly just reading the thread. You should get your answer then.

But the mutator switch up will work??

Upvote 0
Depends on the CPU and RAM you're using. Since you are running Windows, just open the task manager and check the performance tab.

For the record I host 14 servers on a dual quad core rig w/ 16GB RAM running CentOS. I also have a dozen other servers running on the same hardware and so far I haven't had any sort of performance issue. However, this is a dedicated server machine.

Upvote 0
Helpful information here, thanks!

Skillz;n1922260 said:
although you could use the same BAT file to start all the servers at once. Just create a new line for each server you want started in the BAT file or just create a new BAT file.

I tried that but it doesn't all start up(only the first line is executed, but the other four lines doesn't get executed....) so I have to make separate batch files for each startup......unless mine is incorrect? Here's what mine looks like:
Code:
ucc server KF-westlondon.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?AdminName=Admin?AdminPassword=123?Mutator= -log=easy.log ini=KillingFloor(e).ini
ucc server KF-westlondon.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?AdminName=Admin?AdminPassword=123?Mutator= -log=normal.log ini=KillingFloor(n).ini
ucc server KF-westlondon.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?AdminName=Admin?AdminPassword=123?Mutator= -log=hard.log ini=KillingFloor(h).ini
ucc server KF-westlondon.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?AdminName=Admin?AdminPassword=123?Mutator= -log=suicidal.log ini=KillingFloor(s).ini
ucc server KF-westlondon.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?AdminName=Admin?AdminPassword=123?Mutator= -log=hoe.log ini=KillingFloor(hoe).ini

Upvote 0