• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Twisted Christmas - and Harchier

I've noticed these annoying bugs with this update, now everytime I start up the game, it just continues to generate temporary files which uses a lot of disk space, and not to mention lagging at the menu or when I start up the game because I subscribed to workshop files, and this never happened with the previous updates. Please fix this issue in the next update please.

Upvote 0
The patch to return the game to normal will be out early next week. We didn't have time to properly test it once everybody was back from the break (and we don't like doing Friday updates in general in case something goes wrong).
Thanks for the information. No need to hurry guys, take all the time you need to release a stable patch. :)

Upvote 0
The patch to return the game to normal will be out early next week. We didn't have time to properly test it once everybody was back from the break (and we don't like doing Friday updates in general in case something goes wrong).
>will be out early next week
>will
Can't you use the words "should" or "may be"? It's already Thursday, early this week already went by. You should seriously use those words more if you people aren't sure when you will be ready. Don't get people's hopes up like that.

I'm sorry if I sound arrogant or angry. I just want the normal zeds back lol

Upvote 0
I prefer a well tested patch, even if it takes another two weeks or something. And you should too.
I agree 100%. I also like when companies keep their terms.

Is there anything else coming with the patch, or is it simply ending the Christmas event? If it's the latter, I can't comprehend why is there such a delay.

I am assuming we won't see the patch in the next 3 days, since Thursday is almost over and Yoshiro said they don't do patches on Friday. I so want to play objective maps. :(

Upvote 0