• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Xmas Event Delayed

No need to be sorry Wilsonam, but I appreciate your excellent customer service. No other developers are as awesome as you guys. I just want to let you know that I appreciate all of your hard work, and I look forward to all of your future releases, KF and whatever else you come up with in the future.

Well, we're still pissed at ourselves. But thanks for the kind words.

Do i need to collect 40k Gold in 1 game, or alltogether ( so like 10k in one round and 30k in another) ? sorry for my broken english :rolleyes:

No, you can take as many attempts as you like and it all adds up - just 40K gold, cumulative.

Upvote 0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L2JHYGvo4F4Killing Floor Twisted Christmas III: Evil Santa's Moonbase trailer - YouTube

Lovely video. Really highlights everything and has the gingergorey voice, which of course, is the best part of KF Christmas.

"You're delicious!"

HOOOLY crap, I can't believe how fun this looks. I've never been this excited for a KF update. And I've loved every single one(even Hillbilly Horror even though all the Zeds were really creepy)

I really hope I'm reading the way the axe is described is wrong, you're able to move it from the map. Does that mean one per game? Gonna be hard to get a hold of after the first few days because everyone's gonna run straight for it and just use it all game.

Also hope gathering parts for that space gun won't be hard, maybe just simply achievement based then you can buy it.

Might even buy the gold plated weapons dlc. And probably the bot, but maybe when the character goes on sale :p

Upvote 0
What tutorial? How did you go about getting the achievement so quick?

Holding down "S" makes your dwarves move super fast, but doesn't speed the timer. I just force-moved all the dwarves to mineral/gold deposits, contained lava/water as needed, and if I ran into a shaman I would quickly build an outpost nearby and cannonball 4 warriors at him.

Upvote 0
Well, we're still pissed at ourselves. But thanks for the kind words.
[...]
I agree, nothing to be too pissed about.
As it has been said 12.12.12 sounds much more suitable and one of the best joys is the waiting for something awesome to roll in. ;)

The trailer is astonishing, space theme?! JUST YES! Playing Dwarfs to get the axe?! No matter to me, will do. If the update includes some bug/exploit fixes it will a perfect one, at least to me. :IS2:

Upvote 0
I really hope I'm reading the way the axe is described is wrong, you're able to move it from the map. Does that mean one per game? Gonna be hard to get a hold of after the first few days because everyone's gonna run straight for it and just use it all game.

Yes, once you have unlocked it once, you can always get it. The "axe in the stone" thing is just for fun!

Upvote 0
Yes, once you have unlocked it once, you can always get it. The "axe in the stone" thing is just for fun!
Sweet. What about the ZED? Same concept? (Once collected, its able to be bought in the trader and even on other maps). Curious though, does the axe still have the push away properties on other maps? I thought that was a result of the low gravity on the space station.
Don't keep holding us in suspense here maaaayn! Don't put us on the dark side of the moon!

Upvote 0