• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Update on the first female character - Ash

I though it is this Ash.

Spoiler!

Some how I think that TWI loosely, and I mean very loosely. Created the idea for Ash (kf) off of Ash (ED) Because when I see her name, and then look at her she reminds me of a more commando'd version of Ash.

Upvote 0
Great Job TWI...........i as well as others made posts about thsir not being a girl char and finally i am vindicated....lol
btw i have every DLC ever made X-d

great job gentleman..............now all we need is for you to implement all of IJC's weapons pack and we are set.....................that would truly be the icing on the cake, but ill take the girl for now :)

Upvote 0
implement all of IJC's weapons pack and we are set.....................

I'd rather they didn't.

I do approve of IJC's work, don't get me wrong, but I do not agree that they should be officially added to the game as such. Except maybe that FAL (without ACOG). God, I love that thing too much and considering the gun's history, it really fits KF. Maybe that H&K Mk.23, too!

But I'm very happy to see their stuff whitelisted, and be common amongst KF's servers.

Upvote 0