• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map Fel's Map Pack

Fel

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 9, 2009
In Mission Mode
So i decided to make a list of all the maps we have made so its all organized. So here we go. :D

*NEW* KFO MAPS
----------------------------------------

KFO-OnceUponATimeInMexico (OUATIM)

Download

Thanks to those who helped test this :D

2012_zpsa45f9625.jpg

Mission Maps (KF-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Haven X-Mas Mission BETA

HavenScreen2.jpg

Download

This is our gift to the community. Really scary and fun mission map, all voice acting, and TONS of oh crap moments. A must see map.
Authors: S281 & Fel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candlesmoke - Revamp

Shot00008-1.jpg

Download

This is a revamp version of our 1st mission map Candlesmoke. This version is way better and more ballanced. Authors: Fel & Dextronaut

Damnation

Shot00240.jpg

Download

This is one of my 1st mission maps, It is slightly harder than later maps, however it is quite fun.

Road To Perdition

R1.jpg
RTPchain.jpg

Download

This is our 1st mission map as a team, its a blast and it features the new weapon, the mounted chaingun. Authors: S281 & Fel

Obsidian

O1.jpg

Download

One of my favorite mission map. This map has player interactve objectives where players have to interact with the enviroment and defend each other while they try to accomplish each obj. NOTE: Because of the custom emiters the map sometimes crashes on restart Authors: S281 & Fel

Peak

P1.jpg

Download

This is out latest mission. Really creapy map, based on RE type maps. A recomended fun time. Gametime; Aprox 25 min. Authors: S281 & Fel

Last edited:
Normal Maps

Chocolate Factory

Candy3.jpg

Download

This is my Easter present to the community. Medium 4 trader map that will make you hungry while playing it.

Cain

Shot00000-5.jpg

Download

This is my skyscraper map. 5 traders, but only 3 floors are accesable, so theres not alot of running around.

Vostroya

Shot00014-1.jpg

Download

This map is my RO2 Tribute map, really fun map. Authors: Fel & S281

Block Party

Shot00007-1.jpg

Download

Imagine your neighborhood. Now imagine it with zombies.

Containment Station

Shot00009-5.jpg

Download

This is my space map i made for WPC clan, I tried to give it a Dead Space feel.

Central Mayhem Map Pack

Shot00001-1.jpg

attachment.php

Download

These are 2 maps that are part of a mission (currently on hold) Called Central Mayhem. These maps are increadbly hard, so watch out. As hard as they are, they are still fun to play. NOTE: If you want to help test the mission map, or any new projects just PM me.

Troopers Defence

Shot00009-3.jpg

Download

This map is the new defence. Total custom spawns based off of player count, so the more players the longer the waves (just like a normal game) NOTE: The trader arrow is a bit off, the trader is on the heli pad.

Castle Of Death

Shot00001.jpg

Download

This map i made for Gn3s Clan, good map, and hard gameplay.

Deathpit - Revamp

Shot00303.jpg

Download

This map has custom boss spawns, so watch out! This map is hard, but not as hard as the next map below!

Die

Shot00023-1.jpg

Download

This is my Lol map, Its 1 room of hell. Thats it. I made this map so i could die. And now you can too. :D

The Waterway

Shot00284.jpg

Download

This map was based off of Damnation mission, its the wave 1 area and wave 5 area combimed into a normal map.

Aspen Manor

Shot00054.jpg

Download

This map i made awhile ago for the KF mapping contest. This is a good map, not one of my best, but its still enjoyable. Should give it a whirl.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Other Game Types

Once Upon A Time In Mexico (Objective Based Survival)

More Info On Game Type

2012-03-20_00001.jpg

Download

This is my survival map, with a twist. This map features objective based gameplay, player respawn, continous gameplay, and more features such as a 1/2 way trader area (Open 24/7). This is a fully functional Concept Map. Gametime 15-20 min

Servers Maps Can Be Found On

173.199.66.44:7707

This server has map vote select maps to help organize the maps / gametypes. I also have on here my test maps such as Un-released Mission maps. So check it out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Should of posted days ago BUT great work on these maps and I hope to see more. me community (FluXiServer) absolutely love your normal maps. Having this thread, I can keep up on your maps and see which ones we should be playing :p That KF-DIE map is one of the favourites on my custom server lol. Think of 12 players + Suicidal + levels between N/A to 12 (majority are under level 7 - well balanced perk bonuses) + Hellfire IF we get to wave 6.

Upvote 0
Should of posted days ago BUT great work on these maps and I hope to see more. me community (FluXiServer) absolutely love your normal maps. Having this thread, I can keep up on your maps and see which ones we should be playing :p That KF-DIE map is one of the favourites on my custom server lol. Think of 12 players + Suicidal + levels between N/A to 12 (majority are under level 7 - well balanced perk bonuses) + Hellfire IF we get to wave 6.
Glad you like my maps, maybe if i see your server ill pop in and say hi, however i dont play alot of KF, i just map lol

Upvote 0