• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Doom2-Final-WhiteFIX.rom

So a bit of a thread necro here but it seemed an appropriate place to post/ask.

I spent some time last night trying to obtain this particular whitelisted Doom 2 v7 Final version yet it seemed everyone I found and d/l turned out not to effect my perks.

So I guess the first question is, is this map still whitelisted?

If so, can someone direct me to the most current version?

If the one listed above still is current/whitelisted, than maybe it's on my end for set up? I'm able to install the map and access/play but that's not to say I'm somehow missing something. If it's not too much to ask (and the link above is current/accurate), could someone post an idiot proof check list for installation that I can use to ensure I haven't messed up somewhere (or; more than likely, link me to the idiot proof thread that's already created and on this message board).

Thanks in advance for the help!

elk

Upvote 0
sorry for the thread necro but this seemed the most appropriate place to post.

I'm looking to confirm if the Doom2 v7 Final is still whitelisted as of today?

Is the link above still the most current verision?

I've d/l the version above as well as grabbed copies from several other sources (and possible variations) yet; regardless of the copies I've added (and I would remove the previous if I input another to try). perks are not updating.

if the map is whitelisted and the link above is to the current whitelisted version, than maybe I'm doing something incorrectly (I can access the map in game but maybe it's something I've missed/ not done?)

If someone would be so kind as to provide a step by step process so I can check what I've done to be correct/incorrect or link to a proper step by step guide I can review, that would be great.

Thanks

elk

Upvote 0