• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Hospitalhorror

lol Hammer House :eek: your taking me back to that shorts, snake belt and welly rings era again arramus..:D

Filthy thinks :confused: stinky? and wonders if arramus can smell the slop out bucket next to me thats not been emptied for the last week or so.... at least now the comps over ( had to have another go :) ) I can finally visit the toilet.

So from now on id like to be called daisy :p

Upvote 0
Even the little ones were spared no mercy. They were the starters...

hh_041009_v11.jpg

KF was crying out for a horror map. Not the odd corpse you see lying around in other maps that might as well not be there. This map will leave you with the impression there were inhabitants. So what you have here is a real in your face balls out horror slasher fest. Add to that new and improved reworked paths and rebalancing of spawns designed with the sole purpose to keep pushing you back it will test you as a team. That's right you 'digger's in' you're going to have to work for it now. So what you have here folks is a horror fest that we are sure will enhance your KF experience.

Upvote 0
Addon Deleted

The addon you are trying to view (KF-Hospitalhorrors - HHDCB3.zip) uploaded by JustFilth has been deleted and is no longer available. This may have occured at the uploaders request, or it may have occured because it violated the sites Terms of Use. If this is a mistake and you are the uploader of this addon and would like it re-activated, please contact us with the details.
If you would like to view other available addons, we suggest you browse the addon list.

Upvote 0
Addon Deleted

The addon you are trying to view (KF-Hospitalhorrors - HHDCB3.zip) uploaded by JustFilth has been deleted and is no longer available. This may have occured at the uploaders request, or it may have occured because it violated the sites Terms of Use. If this is a mistake and you are the uploader of this addon and would like it re-activated, please contact us with the details.
If you would like to view other available addons, we suggest you browse the addon list.
bot?

map was added in free dlc

Upvote 0