• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-LerwickWonder-beta1

PiX

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Sweden
Map Name: Lerwick Wonder
Beta Number: 1
Playable: No
Type: Mission​

Pictures:

67359483.jpg

31995119.jpg

79194649.jpg
Description of map:
A rather anonymous rock of clay it is, the island north-east of Scotland main land, but its lower world is more disturbing. The 1970s oil boom expansion made the area lucrative and in -87 the company SciFRAM moved here. Later purchased by a London firm. This massive complex was built shortly thereafter. Halls and corridors tell of terrible things being carried out here through the years.
The research at SciFRAM is said to have been the pilot study for Veritum. You must acquire any info there is to know about this substance.

This is an extension of the map Storymapin24h that is currecntly being tested. To help test it, click the link below.​

Last edited:
PiX have you remade this map for Objective mode?
I joined a server today that was playing it but the camera got missed up later on.

I never played the original KFgametype version but i knew my way around since i played Storymapin24h before.
I am still working on it. :)

Life got in the way, that's all.

All of the below actually.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
PiX;n1899687 said:
I am still working on it. :)

Life got in the way, that's all.

All of the below actually.

Have you got a more updated, possibly final/finished version of this map in KFO format? I think the one I got was from here which was stated:
DMN666;n101777 said:
Lerwick Wonder ~ PiX
KFO-LerwickWonder-beta1f.rom
download - http://www.mediafire.com/download/1y...der-beta1f.zip
Spoiler!

Is this your KFO format version or did someone port it to KFO format?

This map looks great and it seems to be the first KFO map(that I remember playing on of course), other than the official KFO ones of course, that has voice over along with text(I should say only voice over for the first parts of the map.....and I thought it was the entire map..... :/)!! I was like "Whoa....this might be interesting......" .....then I got up to the bit where the flawed blast doors are at and I'm not sure what to do there......is it broken? Or am I suppose to shoot the Red button on that remote as shown in this screenshot? ...because I remember playing on it once before, that it had something to do with that or something else that allowed me to proceed........well shooting that Red button doesn't do anything.......I even ghosted into the room where it is and press E to *use* it thinking oh this might work, but nope.....and tried to cheat in a LAW to shoot at the blast doors to see if it will blow open and nope....hahahaha

Otherwise, I have ...I don't actually know why it's on my server then if it's broken(or I maybe I don't remember how I got through it last time...and did finish it which is why it was added...).....hahaha

I'm lost..please help! Also your picture links are broken........including the one(s) in DMN666's post...

EDIT: Ok I'm an idiot, nevermind, but what about the machine one here? What the hell am I supposed to do? hack the laptop that my camera is fixed on?? I pull out welder/syringe and now it's stuck and cannot revert to my weapons to kill the zeds that are annoying me!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0