• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design The Hive

So the keyboard mismatch issue ... is that something I fix by disabling VAC on my dedicated server? Is that the only fix, or is there something else I can do?

EDIT: I guess the VAC thing doesn't work. Just tried it, still getting the mismatch error when I attempt to d/l the keyboard.u from the redirect. Is this map basically for local/hosted play only? Not viable for a dedicated server atm?

Same... ;/

Upvote 0
The Killing Crews 24/7 Hive Server
209.246.170.38 - Always open :)

This is a commercial dedicated server. You should download and install the game before connecting to the server.

is there always ppl on? I downloaded this awesome map and it seems to be IMPOSSIBLE to find server to play with other ppl in it....
So far only managed to play with 1 friend cuz others are lazy naabs. And it seems that even in populated servers ive noticed that there are ppls all the time, i vote for hive and it wins the vote, then i wait 30mins in the lobby and no one comes. i kill myself and switch to westlondon, 5 sec and there are 5 players in lobby including me...
Not many ppl have this map or they are just lazy to download it? its big but its worth of downloading, really.

i try that server tommorow im tired now....

EDIT: now i tried it and ehh, is that server exist anymore? i joined that ip and it brought me to KF-Manor. Any other Hive servers? cmon i want to play this map with more than 1 players including me... the defend part is impossible with only 1 defender.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ladies And Non-Ladies.

I have a V2 Comming Very Shortly,

Major Changes:
Map Sized Reduced in Size (Zipped at 55mb)
Removed Keypad.u (Caused NO Perks / Steam Validation)
Re-direction Fixed (map name error)

Fixes:

Collision Problems (like walking though barrels) Repaired
Door Errors (Level 5 Keypad Doors Not Opening) Repaired
Static Mesh Errors (statics overlapping textures thus, flickering) Repaired
Scripted Sequences (Train leaving with no-one) Repaired
Fixing Ending Sequence (no more wondering around)

Add-ons:

Added four new weapons to locate -
Added Armor in map -
Edited Specimen Spawns -
Added More Ammo In Map -

Requests From Forum Members:

-Add what you want below

Upvote 0
There's a collision problem with a particular chair (or was it the glass?) in the room just before the laser corridor (if I recall correctly). Got stuck and couldn't move at all.

shot00019e.png

shot00018a.png

Upvote 0