• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[ZED] Female Fleshpound

Hi,

I can't tell if this is new but I noticed it a few weeks ago while practicing ffp speedkills in thetestmap, when she's raging towards you and when she's up close, her head hitbox goes up and down, like switching from her crouched stance to straight up very fast but the animation stays the same.

One of the users here made a video with the 'Show headzones' enabled in thetestmap (thanks Dark)

Spoiler!

At first I told myself it was intentional, to make her a dangerous glitched zed like the scrake :) but then I realized that no, I'm sure you guys wouldn't do that.

I actually practiced it and got very good at using it in-game, when the head misses, shoot between the boobs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi,

I can't tell if this is new but I noticed it a few weeks ago while practicing ffp speedkills in thetestmap, when she's raging towards you and when she's up close, her head hitbox goes up and down, like switching from her crouched stance to straight up very fast but the animation stays the same.

Some of the players on my server have been complaining the head hitbox is difficult to hit. I suppose now we have an explanation.

Upvote 0
hmm, that's interesting. I have a tool written by Ben, which is similar to that. Didn't see any problems myself but that was in the intial setup. Which makes me think it's net code related then I can't do anything about it. (Ergo, same problem as the scrake.)

I'm due to do an update but I've just been bone idle.

Yeah, maybe she play idle animation on server server while running, like Scrake did while he was stunned.
Check AnimNeedsWait() function.

Upvote 0
So.. any updates?

anything i need to do? (animation/texture fixes, etc..) or is the project moving along nicely?

PD: if you need help with the audio clips, like adding filters and distortions, i could get my brother to do them, as he works with that kind of stuff.

Dunno, I have so much work now, so probably I won't have a free time to take a look at it in the next 2 weeks. Maybe Gartley can do it. I doubt that it is due to animation itself. I bet on network replication.

Upvote 0
Just started to use the female fleshpound. But have an issue when players are in contact with the FP when she dies and then the players crash.

They get this in their log:

Assertion failed: XLevel->KContactGenActors.FindItemIndex(this) == INDEX_NONE [File:.\UnActor.cpp] [Line: 1890]

History: AActor::Destroy <- UObject::ConditionalDestroy <- (ZombieFemaleFP KF-Defence-2013.ZombieFemaleFP) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (ZombieFemaleFP KF-Defence-2013.ZombieFemaleFP) <- UObject::processEvent <- (ZombieFemaleFP KF-Defence-2013.ZombieFemaleFP, Function KFmod.KFMonster.ZombieDying.Timer) <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Defence 2013 <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 726F6F6C 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thanks poosh, i installed the new one you gave me.

I put ragdolls to no, but on several occasions players will crash when they are near the female fp, when it does.

This comes up:
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Spoiler!

That's still the same error we had with v081 and below. I can vouch for it, doesn't happen with v082. Version number is in the mutator name, maybe you moved the files over but didn't update the startup line and/or the voting gameconfigs

Upvote 0
That's still the same error we had with v081 and below. I can vouch for it, doesn't happen with v082. Version number is in the mutator name, maybe you moved the files over but didn't update the startup line and/or the voting gameconfigs
I am definately using v082. I know now because when i set ragdolls to no, the female fp will instantly disappear unlike with v081.

Upvote 0
is there going to be an update for this project? soon

I hope there is, for a while the forums seamed kinda dead silent, I keep checking back here just because I want to see this project finished, hell maybe there was enough interest that tripwire wanted to add this character into the game finally :eek: Same maybe with the Brute if we are lucky enough, the vanilla KF has become very stale.

Upvote 0