• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[MOD] Aliens:KillingFloor

They would fit in quite well on my modded servers :p my servers are pure survival and requires pure teamwork. Even with teamwork... Survival is slim :p really looking forward to these :D

The code will be stripped for relase. No doubt people will find a way around this, but is will prevent miss-usage of the mod like adding then to normal zed squads, unless you are running sandbox. We want people to enjoy the mod as its intended. :)

Upvote 0
The code will be stripped for relase. No doubt people will find a way around this, but is will prevent miss-usage of the mod like adding then to normal zed squads, unless you are running sandbox. We want people to enjoy the mod as its intended. :)

Yeap, my servers run on Sandbox :D I hope they can be added just like the others :p Hope you all allow sandbox usage and give the zombie names :D I do plan on running a regular alien server :p but, would love to add these to my modded servers as well :D

Upvote 0
Editing a video atm but in the mean time, enjoy a screenshot. Curtasy of [WPC]Xenomorph

d2.jpg

Upvote 0
I ment "Them" as in more then 1 person

Also how dare you post a video that isnt done proccesing.

Yeah sorry about that, but I needed to get some sleep XD. If there were an easy way to make the message change based on the skins gender then let me know.

Proud to be the first victim being publicly devoured on video by the alien queen. ;)

:D Just a shame I turned tail and pegged it. XD

Upvote 0
I played this mod earlier with Gartley and Braindead and I have say, it's amazing. :eek:

Btw, have you fixed "Queen crapping eggs" bug? If not, please rename bug to a "feature" and leave it. It so funny A small reward of laughing for surviving alien horror and reaching the boss.

I personally love the explosive diarrhoea, it adds an element of realism.

Upvote 0
Ok, getting a bit closer to release.

We will be releasing the mod with some mapping tools to help make custom maps that will allow the Xenomorphs to navigate along walls.

Here is a quick break down of the process.

Pathing Tutorial for Aliens Killing Floor - YouTube

It was late and I was tired. That was my excuse. =P

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm very excited. Just got the files required for alien pathing and models from Gartley after playing 10 waves of the mod and getting raped by the queen.

I have loved the movie Aliens since seeing it the first time. Clearly not as much as these guys, but, it holds a very special place for me as far as sci-fi horror goes. What a perfect mod for KF! It's very exciting to have part of the KF community doing all this work so that we have the chance to make Alien's universe maps and play on them!

Preliminary stage of map design has begun including finding resources and selecting a location. Found some good textures and was linked to a map by Fel that WPC provided statics for that can be used as well.
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I'm trying to pinpoint what map to make. So far ideas are:

*Atmosphere reactor (first real battle with the aliens happens here.)
*Operations of Hadley's hope
*An egg chamber (either where the queen is seen or the vast one from Alien)

Upvote 0
Ok, getting a bit closer to release.

We will be releasing the mod with some mapping tools to help make custom maps that will allow the Xenomorphs to navigate along walls.

Here is a quick break down of the process.

Well in that video you did one mistake and place the second mid point in air at the corner (plus you'd only need one mid point). It should be placed on the corner, I made a small drawing to show how:
Spoiler!

Upvote 0