• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[MOD] Aliens:KillingFloor

If the mod is no longer worked on, which is understandable, is there any chance of Hemi or one of the other guys releasing the final player models and lieutenant perk perhaps?

We use the mod to LAN quite a bit and its really fun with the right maps once you get the trader working. Would be really awesome to add the last perk and some extra models. Wouldn't mind the maps from the 1.0 release but can't find a copy anywhere.

Thanks

Upvote 0
If the mod is no longer worked on, which is understandable, is there any chance of Hemi or one of the other guys releasing the final player models and lieutenant perk perhaps?

We use the mod to LAN quite a bit and its really fun with the right maps once you get the trader working. Would be really awesome to add the last perk and some extra models. Wouldn't mind the maps from the 1.0 release but can't find a copy anywhere.

Thanks

There is no copy because there is no new version ready made. I was going to assist on the project but many things got in the way. I can say that Hemi was working on KF2 alien related maps at some point so I wont expect an update for KF1.

Upvote 0
Ok. Thanks for the update. So the wip on the final release for kf1 is dead then.

There is no copy because there is no new version ready made.

I meant the maps that were released with 1.0, since 1.2 had only one map, I've read that the old 1.0 had the hallways and atmosphere processor maps as well. I was looking for those two maps. Any chance you have them?

I know 1.3 or 2.0 or whatever it was going to be is/was not finished. I have tracked as far as this link:

http://www.wolfpackclan.com/modules/newbbex/4564-18-akfupdates-in-progress.html

I was interested in the new models such as drake and bishop and that beautiful hadley's hope map. Shame it will never see the light of day.

Thanks for the response.

Upvote 0
Sorry for the late reply, work is really at me recently with the holidays.

I do not have any of the original files except some newly made ones but like I said, I can't release that for the reasons above.

In terms of a new update, I highly doubt it. I don't speak for Hemi obviously but for what I know so far, he has been working on some stuff for KF2 related to the aliens. Keep an eye out for that maybe?

Upvote 0
Sweet.

I am most certainly watching the wip for KF2 aliens!

Sadly not all my friends can run it though, so we LAN the first one. It's still awesome playing with KF1 aliens on a LAN though. Mix it up with dead space and doom 3 mods and it is still entertaining as heck.

I suppose Hemi could decide at some point if he will ever release the files he was busy with for KF1 aliens for someone else to finish up. Or not. Its just sad to see so much progress just vanish. That Derelict ship in the Hadley's Hope map, gorgeous.

No sweat on the delay, we all have priorities in life! Thanks for taking the time to explain.

Upvote 0