• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Left 4 Dead Specimens + Zoey Trader Crossover Pack

Slappy Cromwell

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Salutations yet again, Tripwire Forums! I come to you bearing another Killing Floor modification, and this time it's a real doozy! Do you like Killing Floor? Do you also like the game Left 4 Dead? Well, in a conundrum such as this, which one do you choose to play? Trick question, because now, you can enjoy both at the same time (while technically still playing Killing Floor)!

I have created a large pack that gives all of the specimens (except the Husk) Left 4 Dead Special Infected-inspired reskins as well as appropriately L4D-ish voice sets. Can you figure out which specimen corresponds to which special infected? And not stopping there, I went ahead and gave the Trader a similar L4D makeover, replacing her texture, portrait, and voice with everyone's favorite survivor, Zoey! This is quite an all-encompassing pack that gives KF a big visual and audio overhaul while still retaining the same gameplay you know and love!

And, once again, there are no mutators required! This mod is fully client-side and works on-line! Just install the pack and you're done! You're free to play in your favorite servers, even perks enabled, using these mods without need worrying of whitelists or graylists or package mismatch errors or anything!

For your convenience, the L4D Specimens and Zoey Trader have been separated into individual downloads.

Note: Due to the nature of these mods, it may be necessary to redownload updated versions after major Killing Floor patches. Simply check back on this thread shortly after any new KF patches for an updated download link.

UPDATE 10/24/13
These mods are up to date!

Download L4DSpecimensV1_21.rar (58.31 mb)

Download ZoeyTraderV1_26.rar (7.72 mb)

Preview Media

Killing 4 Dead Floor Left 2 - Left 4 Dead Crossover Test - YouTube

Last edited:
Reactions: Left 4 Dinner
Sounds and skins (with Husk only having the voice ofc, as mentioned):
Clot = Common infected
Gorefast = Hunter
Crawler = Jockey (hilarious imo! these two are also somewhat equally annoying :p)
Stalker = Spitter (although, when they get hurt, isn't that the sound of the Witch getting hurt?)
Bloat = Boomer
Husk = Smoker
Siren = Witch
Scrake = Charger
Fleshpound = Tank
Patriarch = Bill (when i heard his entry i started laughing so much! brilliant!)
Trader = Zoey

Did i miss anything? ;) They all fit really well, quite cool really :) You couldn't have made any better choices ^^

Excellent work btw! I actually find the specimen far more intimidating with such lively voices Oo

Last edited:
Upvote 0