• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Characters] Soldiers of Killing Floor - Replacement Pack

Half-Dead

Grizzled Veteran
May 15, 2009
Seattle, WA
The backstory of killing floor is that you and your ragtag military squad are protecting the citizens and wiping out zeds...So shouldn't they be military? Not civilians, steampunks, TF2 characters and a chicken? Well i made this replacement too match up with the backstory a bit more. All of the characters will be replaced by unique soldiers.

*Perks will NOT be disabled if you install this*
*Works Online*
*Clientside Only! (Only you can see the skins)*

How to Install
----------------
extract to your Killing Floor folder

Download Soldiers of Killing Floor V5.zip (13.5 mb)

PhqLXE.jpg

GaiBpb.jpg

Agg42n.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job! These guys will be replacing the steampunk peeps on my server for good!

Also, could you make a version of the soldier body but with Briar's head placed in? It'd do just right, I think, with a suitable color scheme.

It only replaces chars for the client, not the server, adding this to a server will achieve nothing unless Half-Dead makes them a unique char instead of a replacement.

Of course, if you are fed up of seeing a commando chicken and steam punks you can replace just those on your machine and you'll never see them again. (sorta)

Upvote 0
Hi Half-Dead,

Love your work. I've been using this skin pack ever since you released it.
Are you planning on replacing the newly released DLCs as well?
I really hope you go about adding the different gears and such!

Suggestions:
Spoiler!

And is it possible to make the tactical vest in black? It looks much better like that!

I hope this suggestions will help you in the project!
Thanks for this awesome mod.

Last edited:
Upvote 0