• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mod Release - KF Gun Game v. 0.50 Alpha

As for game type is concerned, we only play Killing Floor (ZED's extermination) and now Gun Game so basically only two game types. I've attached mapvote.ini and as You can see when game is switched to Killing Floor it switches Game type properly.

Code:
[KFMapVote.KFVotingHandler]
VoteTimeLimit=60
ScoreBoardDelay=5
bAutoOpen=True
MidGameVotePercent=50
bScoreMode=False
bAccumulationMode=False
bEliminationMode=False
MinMapCount=2
MapVoteHistoryType=xVoting.MapVoteHistory_INI
RepeatLimit=0
DefaultGameConfig=0
bDefaultToCurrentGameType=True
bMapVote=True
bKickVote=True
bMatchSetup=False
KickPercent=51
bAnonymousKicking=True
MapListLoaderType=xVoting.DefaultMapListLoader
ServerNumber=1
CurrentGameConfig=5
GameConfig=(GameClass="KFMod.KFGameType",Prefix="KF",Acronym="KF",GameName="Killing Floor Default",Mutators="KFPatHPLeft.MutPatHPLeft,IJCWeaponPack-BDRifle-WhiteV27.MutIJCBDWeaponPack,XBanMut_v02b.XBanMut_v02b,MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker",Options=)
GameConfig=(GameClass="KFMod.KFGameType",Prefix="KF",Acronym="KF",GameName="Killing Floor Hell on Earth",Mutators="KFPatHPLeft.MutPatHPLeft,NoKillStats.NoKillStats,IJCWeaponPack-BDRifle-WhiteV27.MutIJCBDWeaponPack,XBanMut_v02b.XBanMut_v02b,MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker",Options="Difficulty=7")
GameConfig=(GameClass="KFMod.KFGameType",Prefix="KF",Acronym="KF",GameName="Killing Floor Suicidal",Mutators="KFPatHPLeft.MutPatHPLeft,NoKillStats.NoKillStats,IJCWeaponPack-BDRifle-WhiteV27.MutIJCBDWeaponPack,XBanMut_v02b.XBanMut_v02b,MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker",Options="Difficulty=5")
GameConfig=(GameClass="KFMod.KFGameType",Prefix="KF",Acronym="KF",GameName="Killing Floor Hard",Mutators="KFPatHPLeft.MutPatHPLeft,NoKillStats.NoKillStats,IJCWeaponPack-BDRifle-WhiteV27.MutIJCBDWeaponPack,XBanMut_v02b.XBanMut_v02b,MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker",Options="Difficulty=4")
GameConfig=(GameClass="KFMod.KFGameType",Prefix="KF",Acronym="KF",GameName="Killing Floor Normal",Mutators="KFPatHPLeft.MutPatHPLeft,NoKillStats.NoKillStats,IJCWeaponPack-BDRifle-WhiteV27.MutIJCBDWeaponPack,XBanMut_v02b.XBanMut_v02b,MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker",Options="Difficulty=2")
GameConfig=(GameClass="KFGunGame.KFGG",Prefix="GG-",Acronym="KFGG",GameName="Killing Floor Gun Game",Mutators="XBanMut_v02b.XBanMut_v02b",Options="MaxPlayers=32,MinPlayers=6")

Upvote 0
Part from my KFMapVote.ini
Code:
GameConfig=(GameClass="KFGunGame.KFGG",Prefix="GG-",Acronym="KFGG",GameName="Killing Floor Gun Game",Mutators="XBanMut_v02b.XBanMut_v02b",Options="MaxPlayers=32,MinPlayers=6")
What's wrong with it, what to change?

I had issues having a nonwhitelisted gametype in my mapvote as i beleive it checks all valid gametypes setup in the ini against the whitelist, if any files are not whitelisted, perks will be broken (yes even if switching to your normal whitelisted KF gametype)

Specifically I had this happen with regular KF when i had RPG mod as a gametype.

Upvote 0
I had issues having a nonwhitelisted gametype in my mapvote as i beleive it checks all valid gametypes setup in the ini against the whitelist, if any files are not whitelisted, perks will be broken (yes even if switching to your normal whitelisted KF gametype)

Specifically I had this happen with regular KF when i had RPG mod as a gametype.
Exactly this. If the system packages are in your Server.ini with other ServerPackages, they are checked against the whitelist and break if found.

Upvote 0