• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Game Stats Tab

scary ghost

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
California
About
Have you wondered how much damage you received over the course of a game or how many times you were lit up by a husk? If so, this mutator is for you. It keeps a statistic of various events that happen to you or that you trigger in a game and displays the tallies in a tab on the in game menu. These stats are not persistent and will reset upon map change or if you leave the server.

This mutator is whitelisted.

Stats Descriptions

https://github.com/scaryghost/GameStatsTab/wiki/Stats-Descriptions

Source Code and README

https://github.com/scaryghost/GameStatsTab

Download
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16251678/GameStatsTab_v1.2.0.zip
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16251678/GameStatsTab_v1.2.0sr.zip [ServerPerks Compatible]

Killing Floor - Game Stats Tab Mutator - YouTube

Last edited:
Reactions: sah
Ok I might actually use this for my server. I thought at the start that this will the tab out of the ServerPerks by Marco BUT it's not the same. Im impressed. Any updates you may have in mind for this or you think this will be the only version (not including for bugs etc)?

Mm, I have thought about breaking down the "Rounds fired" stat for specific perks. So instead of a generic "Rounds fired", you would have "Grenades/Rockets shot", "Units of Fuel" and so forth. It also doesn't support custom specimens like the Brute, Shiver, etc. Pretty much at the moment, it only works for the stock game.

Upvote 0
Mm, I have thought about breaking down the "Rounds fired" stat for specific perks. So instead of a generic "Rounds fired", you would have "Grenades/Rockets shot", "Units of Fuel" and so forth. It also doesn't support custom specimens like the Brute, Shiver, etc. Pretty much at the moment, it only works for the stock game.
Depending on how you do the perk specific stats, it is a good idea. Grenades/rockets is a bit vage as it is grenades, m79 shots, m32 shots and LAW all together right? Could just do this in types for example: Shotgun shots, Units of Fuel. Wait this is what you ment isn't it? :p Like I said it all depends on how you lay it out and how specific the information is.

Well isn't there a way of doing some kind of check for the Shiver etc? I mean could it be like "if Shiver is enabled on server, add this kill count".

Upvote 0
Thx :D I'm workin on setting up an unlisted server, if everything goes smoothly i'm including this!
What do you mean unlisted server?

I will look at this mutator another time when I know it's complete enough for sure (I always give things about two weeks for bug fixs etc etc) just incase. I like the sound of it etc already though. I've actually had a thought of adding something like this so it will show the exact perk stat (pretty much the same as Marco's ServerPerks) just so we can see how close we really are from leveling on the higher levels (as they aren't as accurate as we might think). Would be nice to see this whitelisted.

Upvote 0
unlisted - not on the whitelist. And usually not on the greylist. I call it unlisted because a while ago people were correcting eachother for using "blacklist" saying there was no "blacklist" the mut just wasn't on the list :p

Anyway, muts like the shiver and many of the new stat boards or chat icons ect, IJC beta, ect have all been unusable by me until recently when my clan-mates OK'd the use of our modded server :) (I was Oh-SO-Happy XD)

Upvote 0
Would you be against people making custom versions of this to fit their servers as long as the filename was renamed to prevent conflicts/credits given? Or would you like requests for input only?

Sure, go ahead and make your own versions of it as long as the package names differ to prevent conflicts. I did the same with the default version vs. the ServerPerks version. There so much custom content out there anyways that it would be better if people maintained their own customized versions of it than my having to maintain everything myself.

*EDIT*
Hrm, I should set up a way to allow easy extendability from the core files, similar to how Marco's ServerPerks mut lets you add your own perks w/o having to edit his core files.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
unlisted - not on the whitelist. And usually not on the greylist. I call it unlisted because a while ago people were correcting eachother for using "blacklist" saying there was no "blacklist" the mut just wasn't on the list :p

Anyway, muts like the shiver and many of the new stat boards or chat icons ect, IJC beta, ect have all been unusable by me until recently when my clan-mates OK'd the use of our modded server :) (I was Oh-SO-Happy XD)
Ah yeah sorry I get what you mean. I did the same as you and had it started with two 100% whitelisted servers which people love, still even today (and it's been atleast a year and a half atleast). Eventually I thought about custom specimens or weapons etc but noticed it was going to muck up the perks. I then had to slightly offer the custom content idea for another server which is where I started to code my very own ServerPerks mutator :D It's been one of the best things for my community since! So trust me, depending on how you do it (make sure you have a direction to go) for example mine was to keep it KF style but only have a few extras (so not over populated with mods/specimens but still keeping the original gameplay) and your server will work. My style is purely for teamwork which most people don't get.

Would you be against people making custom versions of this to fit their servers as long as the filename was renamed to prevent conflicts/credits given? Or would you like requests for input only?
Nice to see people asking for permission for one. :IS2:

Upvote 0
Added more changes to the initial release. For version 1.1.0:

• Added the following stats in addition to "Rounds fired":
    • Grenades launched (M32, M79)
    • Rockets launched (LAW)
    • Shells fired (AA12, HSG, shotgun)
    • Bolts fired (Crossbow)
    • Units of fuel consumed (Flamethrower)

• Added count "Backstabs"

• Added polling feature that randomly chooses a player and broadcasts one of his stats to all players. The polling interval can be configured, or disable via the config menu

• [Server Perks Version] Added work around to override the login menu from ServerPerks without the need to load ServerPerks before GameStatsTab
There are also some bugs that I need to iron out as well. Also, I think I have a good way for others to add their own customizations without having to modify my files. For the next release, I will be rearranging the code and setting up a sample package that, ideally, will be a starting point for anyone who wants to add their own customizations.

Upvote 0