• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Game Stats Tab

Does this work for ServerPerksV5? :D
Dunno, I haven't tested the server perks version with SPV5 but it did work for sever perks v4. I'm guessing probably not since I believe Marco did add another menu item for custom characters in his ESC menu.
------
Also, I have to add the new guns to the stats tracking and then I will submit to Yoshiro for whitelisting when the update to remove the XMAS skins rolls around.

Upvote 0
Got this mutator, enabled it on my server, but it doesn't appear.

This means it's client side? Or another mutator conflicts with it?

I use the specimen kills mutator, IJC weapon pack and anti-block.

I added the mutator via the "ServerPackages=GameStatsTab", does that not work and I have to do it on my .bat?

Upvote 0

I added the mutator via the "ServerPackages=GameStatsTab", does that not work and I have to do it on my .bat?

By doesn't appear do you mean there is no additional tab or the tab is there but no text? If it is the former, I believe the ijc weapons pack uses a custom human pawn which in turn means custom controller. I also use a custom controller so that means we have a mutator conflict. If it is the latter, you'll have to play with the slider settings to adjust text size and color since everything is blank by default.

Upvote 0

Yea IJC Weapon Pack White 2.7 is using a custom controller in order to get the perks working correctly. The only way around is installing IJC WeaponPack White 1 or Beta V6, or maybe we will find a way around the player controller but this will take some time

Upvote 0
By doesn't appear do you mean there is no additional tab or the tab is there but no text? If it is the former, I believe the ijc weapons pack uses a custom human pawn which in turn means custom controller. I also use a custom controller so that means we have a mutator conflict. If it is the latter, you'll have to play with the slider settings to adjust text size and color since everything is blank by default.

The problem is that one; There's no additional tabs.

And it seems we figured the problem;

Yea IJC Weapon Pack White 2.7 is using a custom controller in order to get the perks working correctly. The only way around is installing IJC WeaponPack White 1 or Beta V6, or maybe we will find a way around the player controller but this will take some time

Modders used a technique called "Merging", common in some games I forgot.

Think you guys can probably do that?

Upvote 0
Thanks for the mutator, being a sucker for statistics I love it. Is it possible to add a stat for how much total damage you've dealt during a map though? And would you be interested in adding that in that case?

I could...but it would have to have some restriction on it such as only updating at round end. I don't think having a damage stat that constantly updates would fly well with the whitelist.

Upvote 0
I could...but it would have to have some restriction on it such as only updating at round end. I don't think having a damage stat that constantly updates would fly well with the whitelist.

I'd actually prefer to have all these type stats, kill types/count etc as well, show up on game end, similar to how the map vote pops up on end, maybe a stats tab on the map vote?

Upvote 0
^^ This. I can't see any non-epic PC being able to work a continuously updating stats board like Scary was saying, too much data rolling around. but something that says "you got 5,000 damage, x with x weapon, shot x rounds, threw x grenades, ect" would be cool. kinda like how cod games have "5 gazillion blocks of c4 thrown, 4 gazillion claymores planted" stuff when you load them up :)

Upvote 0
^^ This. I can't see any non-epic PC being able to work a continuously updating stats board like Scary was saying, too much data rolling around. but something that says "you got 5,000 damage, x with x weapon, shot x rounds, threw x grenades, ect" would be cool. kinda like how cod games have "5 gazillion blocks of c4 thrown, 4 gazillion claymores planted" stuff when you load them up :)

Well considering some of the stats that currently get sent to the steam servers i dont think this would cause too much additional load especially if its stored serverside.

Upvote 0
And what do you think of displaying all stats in scoretable to compare between players? column/playername and row/stats or more otions for player to add/remove stats that he wants to see in scoretable
I wouldn't ruin this mutator by adding this feature. I'd suggest this being a seperate mutator on it's own thought I do like that idea. Similar to what UT2004 had on the F3 button where it showed all players stats compared to each other.

Upvote 0
And what do you think of displaying all stats in scoretable to compare between players? column/playername and row/stats or more otions for player to add/remove stats that he wants to see in scoretable

That would be nice. That could be another tab or like Flux suggested, another mutator altogether. At this point, I would be leaning towards another mutator, just to keep them separate.

I forgot to mention this to the first post but there is an option to broadcast stats to everyone through chat. Every X seconds, it will randomly select a player and broadcast one of his stats to all players. You have the option to enable/disable it and control the time between broadcasts

I see... Didn't think that would be much of a problem. So I guess the same applies for a stat that would show you how much you've healed other people during a game as well then?

Well the damage thing is encroaching on commando territory. Commando can see health bars which in turn allow him to approximate how much damage was done. Of course bringing up the esc menu every second to see how much damage you did to the incoming fleshpound is a silly thing to do, but it is the idea of having that information available during a wave does not feel right to me.

I did not add health healed and damage stats because they are already tracked by Marco's ServerPerks mutator.

Last edited:
Upvote 0