• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Scoreboard with casual information

So when we install this Mutator on a vanilla server it just disables everyones scoreboard.

Copies the files to the System directory of the Server and started the server with the new command line. It's enabled, but no Scoreboard at all :(

Add either of the following lines to the servers killingfloor.ini file.

For server use please add the following to your server.ini file:
• ServerPackages=InformativeScoreboard - This is for standard only.
• ServerPackages=InformativeScoreboardSPV1_3 - This is for ServerPerks only.

Upvote 0
Thanks a lot! Didn't see this anywhere.

Again, great mutator!
Flux, you think you could make a better trader menu? Would it require a VERY large amount of work? The current trader menu is outdated for the amount of weapons released. :(

Something like this:
storeexample.jpg

Basically, the current store wastes a LOT of space. This design puts two different lists. 1 for on perk and one for off. New players have a hard time buying there weapons in time and even vets would benefit from not having to scroll so much.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just a heads up for everyone, your HUD's opacity will affect the visibility of the perk icons pretty heavily. I was playing around with mine and noticed this today. A friendly FYI in case any of you play with low opacity and wonder why the icons are tough to see. Same goes for gamma and such, but opacity seems to affect it the most.

These are with the level 6 perk icons, not sure how levels 0-5 look but I'd assume something similar.
From left to right: 50%, 75%, 100% opacity
Spoiler!

Figured I should post this before anyone comes in asking why it's broken. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just a heads up for everyone, your HUD's opacity will affect the visibility of the perk icons pretty heavily. I was playing around with mine and noticed this today. A friendly FYI in case any of you play with low opacity and wonder why the icons are tough to see. Same goes for gamma and such, but opacity seems to affect it the most.

These are with the level 6 perk icons, not sure how levels 0-5 look but I'd assume something similar.
From left to right: 50%, 75%, 100% opacity
Spoiler!

Figured I should post this before anyone comes in asking why it's broken. :rolleyes:

Thanks for confirming this. i use the Light Hud option and lowest transparency so the perks looked like the far left ones. It was pretty confusing..

Upvote 0