• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Scoreboard with casual information

FluX

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiserver.co.uk
Hey all. I have been making my own scoreboard for my custom server and liked it quite a bit (quite a few people do too as i've been asked for it). Thinking that it would be really nice to have this on a normal perk system server would kinda change how some people will see others. I am finally going to release it for the public and see if I can get it whitelisted.

Warning: Perk levels are only affected up to level 6. After that the stars will keep going up.

This mutator is WHITELISTED!

Things I have changed:
• Added stars to the perk to show what level you are - so you can see what level people are without being next to them.
• Added time spent on server - nice to see how long you've played compared to others sometimes.
• Changed health status to show number instead of text - much easier to see how hurt your teammates really are.
• Added cash - to see who is hogging money and who actually really needs it (hopefully to stop people hogging money from others when they don't need it).
• Added perk colour support to work with Marco's ServerPerks mutator.

Screenshot

Normal - Download link
ServerPerksV4 Version - Download link (The only downside is if you go above level 20 the stars will just keep going)

For server use please add the following to your server.ini file:
• ServerPackages=InformativeScoreboard - This is for standard only.
• ServerPackages=InformativeScoreboardSPV1_3 - This is for ServerPerks only.

Updates to come:
• Working version with the RPG mod.
• Works inside the webadmin.

Credits -
Me for making the scoreboard + mutator.
Benjamin & KFManiac for their scoreboards to help understand the scoreboard code and to help with some of the alterations.

Just a heads up for everyone, your HUD's opacity will affect the visibility of the perk icons pretty heavily. I was playing around with mine and noticed this today. A friendly FYI in case any of you play with low opacity and wonder why the icons are tough to see. Same goes for gamma and such, but opacity seems to affect it the most.

These are with the level 6 perk icons, not sure how levels 0-5 look but I'd assume something similar.
From left to right: 50%, 75%, 100% opacity
Spoiler!

Figured I should post this before anyone comes in asking why it's broken. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
my server has 11 perk levels, how I can add green perks icons?

Code:
// Display perks.
		if ( KFPlayerReplicationInfo(GRI.PRIArray[i])!=None && KFPlayerReplicationInfo(GRI.PRIArray[i]).ClientVeteranSkill != none )
		{
			if(KFPlayerReplicationInfo(GRI.PRIArray[i]).ClientVeteranSkillLevel == 6)
			{
				VeterancyBox = KFPlayerReplicationInfo(GRI.PRIArray[i]).ClientVeteranSkill.default.OnHUDGoldIcon;
                		StarMaterial = class'HUDKillingFloor'.default.VetStarGoldMaterial;
				TempLevel = KFPlayerReplicationInfo(GRI.PRIArray[i]).ClientVeteranSkillLevel - 5;
			}
			else
			{
				VeterancyBox = KFPlayerReplicationInfo(GRI.PRIArray[i]).ClientVeteranSkill.default.OnHUDIcon;
				StarMaterial = class'HUDKillingFloor'.default.VetStarMaterial;
				TempLevel = KFPlayerReplicationInfo(GRI.PRIArray[i]).ClientVeteranSkillLevel;
			}

if ( VeterancyBox != None )
			{
				TempVetXPos = VetXPos;
				VetYPos = (PlayerBoxSizeY + BoxSpaceY) * i + BoxTextOffsetY - PlayerBoxSizeY * 0.22;
				Canvas.SetPos(TempVetXPos, VetYPos);
				Canvas.DrawTile(VeterancyBox, PlayerBoxSizeY, PlayerBoxSizeY, 0, 0, VeterancyBox.MaterialUSize(), VeterancyBox.MaterialVSize());

if(StarMaterial != none)
				{
					TempVetXPos += PlayerBoxSizeY - ((PlayerBoxSizeY/5) * 0.75);
					VetYPos += PlayerBoxSizeY - ((PlayerBoxSizeY/5) * 1.5);

for ( j = 0; j < TempLevel; j++ )
					{
						Canvas.DrawTile(StarMaterial, (PlayerBoxSizeY/5) * 0.7, (PlayerBoxSizeY/5) * 0.7, 0, 0, StarMaterial.MaterialUSize(), StarMaterial.MaterialVSize());

VetYPos -= (PlayerBoxSizeY/5) * 0.7;
					}
				}
			}
		}

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I should of really made a specific version for ServerPerks lol Sorry but I can easily do that too if people want.

Change to this:

Code:
  // Display perks.
  if ( KFPlayerReplicationInfo(GRI.PRIArray[i])!=None && KFPlayerReplicationInfo(GRI.PRIArray[i]).ClientVeteranSkill != none )
  {
   if(KFPlayerReplicationInfo(GRI.PRIArray[i]).ClientVeteranSkillLevel >= 11)
   {
    VeterancyBox = KFPlayerReplicationInfo(GRI.PRIArray[i]).ClientVeteranSkill.default.OnHUDGoldIcon;
    TempLevel = KFPlayerReplicationInfo(GRI.PRIArray[i]).ClientVeteranSkillLevel - 10;
   }
   else if(KFPlayerReplicationInfo(GRI.PRIArray[i]).ClientVeteranSkillLevel >= 6)
   {
    TempLevel = KFPlayerReplicationInfo(GRI.PRIArray[i]).ClientVeteranSkillLevel - 5;
   }
   else
   {
    VeterancyBox = KFPlayerReplicationInfo(GRI.PRIArray[i]).ClientVeteranSkill.default.OnHUDIcon;
    StarMaterial = class'HUDKillingFloor'.default.VetStarMaterial;
    TempLevel = KFPlayerReplicationInfo(GRI.PRIArray[i]).ClientVeteranSkillLevel;
   }
   if ( VeterancyBox != None )
   {
    TempVetXPos = VetXPos;
    VetYPos = (PlayerBoxSizeY + BoxSpaceY) * i + BoxTextOffsetY - PlayerBoxSizeY * 0.22;
    Canvas.DrawTile(VeterancyBox, PlayerBoxSizeY, PlayerBoxSizeY, 0, 0, VeterancyBox.MaterialUSize(), VeterancyBox.MaterialVSize());
    if(StarMaterial != none)
    {
     TempVetXPos += PlayerBoxSizeY - ((PlayerBoxSizeY/5) * 0.75);
     VetYPos += PlayerBoxSizeY - ((PlayerBoxSizeY/5) * 1.5);
     for ( j = 0; j < TempLevel; j++ )
     {
      Canvas.DrawTile(StarMaterial, (PlayerBoxSizeY/5) * 0.7, (PlayerBoxSizeY/5) * 0.7, 0, 0, StarMaterial.MaterialUSize(), StarMaterial.MaterialVSize());
      VetYPos -= (PlayerBoxSizeY/5) * 0.7;
     }
    }
   }
  }

Upvote 0
Thank you for your effort and contribution. However, I do not agree with the philosophy of that particular portion of a otherwise excellent mutator. I have been in many games where a player has been loaded with dosh, died quickly, and quit. A player should not be penalized for managing money. Imagine if everyone knew the contents of your pockets and demanded that you give your hard earned money simply because you have it.

I apologise that I didn't explain my point clearly. There is many players who tend to "hog" the money and still keep asking for more. I can understand people gaining more and more money and not wanting to share for a backup plan which generally everyone would agree.

My main point was to stop people taking money from others to give themself an advantage and everyone else a disadvantage just so they can have the amount of money. Guess you could call these theives so to speak.

Once again sorry for the confusion :)

Reactions: masteriamamind
Upvote 0
Thank you for your effort and contribution. However, I do not agree with the philosophy of that particular portion of a otherwise excellent mutator. I have been in many games where a player has been loaded with dosh, died quickly, and quit. A player should not be penalized for managing money. Imagine if everyone knew the contents of your pockets and demanded that you give your hard earned money simply because you have it.

I get where your goin here. I do. But if you're in a game with people who aren't hogs themselves, they'll accept that your savin for somethin. and if you have a ton of dosh, you should give a couple hunnerd away - even when i'm close to my aa12 or whatever, i still give 200 to new players or so. just nicities.

Now if you give cash and tell em "im savin for my aa12, you can have the extra nxt wave" they have nothin to complain about.
If you hog ur just being a prick lol.

Upvote 0

Does this mean you want me to or not? lol

I get where your goin here. I do. But if you're in a game with people who aren't hogs themselves, they'll accept that your savin for somethin. and if you have a ton of dosh, you should give a couple hunnerd away - even when i'm close to my aa12 or whatever, i still give 200 to new players or so. just nicities.

Now if you give cash and tell em "im savin for my aa12, you can have the extra nxt wave" they have nothin to complain about.
If you hog ur just being a prick lol.

This is exactly what I mean. To me having people like you halbridious makes the game that much better.

Upvote 0
Daw, thx bro. But thats how it oughta b played anyways.

You would be suprised how bad people try to solo, trap teammates into taking the damage, nicking weapons off of other players and pretend they haven't picked it up...I can go on. Reason why I made my community servers how they are. First rule, no exploit/glitching what so ever :mad:. Im amazed at how many people do this really...

Upvote 0