• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Scoreboard with casual information

This is great, I'm glad it finally got whitelisted!

It's funny too, when KF got updated to remove those silly and funny specimens, I decided to go to this thread and see if it is whitelisted, I tried, but it said "SECURITY CHECK FAILED: InformativeScoreboard blahblah", yet it IS whitelisted, haha!

It's because I used it on my server command line, not killingfloor.ini

Upvote 0
FluX, Ping has a problem.

When you log in as admin, the ping will change to a text that says ADMIN (Why the hell does it do this anyway?! Keep the ping!) but the text is a little off.
Cause that is what the standard scoreboard does too. it also tells you that you're still logged in as admin for those who may of forgotten.

Upvote 0
Added the Line. Now it is working.
But I wonder, why I need to add the line.
Other Mutators didn't need such lines beeing
added to work, at least for a listen server.

(I hope this is readable.. :D)

Because the way the mutator works the server doesn't tell clients to download and load the mutator, adding this line will tell the server "This file is required to be downloaded and loaded by clients"

Upvote 0
Not it's not that, I know the normal scoreboard does it too, but yours makes the text be a little off-centre, it's not inside it, but out of the "lines" you know?
Yeah sorry I get what you mean. I altered where each of the sections of the information go and a side effect of where I placed the Ping was off as I forgot about the "ADMIN" used. I was too lazy to change it as it's nothing bad but still it all looks cool :)

Upvote 0