• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Scoreboard with casual information

Hi, one of my buddies has your ServerPerk Version of the Scoreboard and somehow, the width of the column in the scoreboard for each player does not decrease when there is more than 10 or more players online (in fact, the width stays as it is like how it is on a vanilla KF server scoreboard) and some players' names are not visible when you press Tab. Is there a line that my buddy forgot to add or change in order to make sure that the width of each of the column adjusts as there is more players?

Upvote 0
I have think I found the fix for the players who have a problem with it all of a sudden getting extremely large. I will need to test this before releasing it though.

TW should make this the default Scoreboard.

Have you proposed it to them?
I have put it up for whitelisting 3 times as there has been 3 different patchs released since I put it up there but I have heard nothing. I try after a patch to see if it's greylisted/whitelisted but no luck. I have asked if I could have an explaination on why but I have yet to have a reply and that has been a very long time ago.

Upvote 0
I know this is old and such but c'mon Tripwire, we've been waiting too long for this and it seems it's ready to be Whitelisted, or it was a long time ago, yet it's not and you don't say why?
I have put it up for whitelisting in their latest thread where they have asked for stuff wanting whitelisting. Nothing got whitelisted in the latest patch so we'll have to see on the next as I haven't heard a no about it so far.

Upvote 0
I have put it up for whitelisting in their latest thread where they have asked for stuff wanting whitelisting. Nothing got whitelisted in the latest patch so we'll have to see on the next as I haven't heard a no about it so far.

Just a question, sorry if it's off-topic, but considering KF is Gold now, doesn't that mean we sadly, get no more updates/patches?

Upvote 0
Just a question, sorry if it's off-topic, but considering KF is Gold now, doesn't that mean we sadly, get no more updates/patches?
Knowing TWI, they will keep updating as it is their "duty" to keep the game updated with as much content for example the maps. If they decide not to, someone else would have to step in and take charge.

Upvote 0
I used your mutator, but it seems it doesn't work.

When I press and hold Tab for it to appear, it doesn't appear at all. I did install it correctly, using "Dedicated server" and put it on a .bat file. Do you know what's the problem?

Edit: Oops, nevermind. Silly me forgot Serverperks has it's own scoreboard.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sounds like it should have been done long ago, either Tripwire has hardly any more personnel who can take care of KF, or are just extremely lazy.

Informative Scoreboard has to be put on whitelist.

Whitelist updates are done on patches. As far as I'm aware the comeback of the portal event wasn't a patch persay. Whitelist update will be on the summer event as best as I can tell.

TWI are not obligated to continue supporting and updating KF, they just choose to. And for that we should be grateful.

Upvote 0
good 2 know - unfortunately, the real question is always - what mods will be busted by the time that comes around and need to wait another 4 months to work :/
With our hard work, we will get in done hopefully within the first few days. I have spent 2-3 days fixing up my server cause of the patch and hope to leave it for now as i've spent a lot of my time sorting mods out.

Upvote 0