• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hiyokomod v2.8

Hi i will post as soon as i gain permission on which to post, The author is not too happy its been posted here for download wihtout permission

On a side note i am currently working on a message to bring up perk and change without having to leave the server or die.

Its mostly working but will happily release when done

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi all, I've got a problem with getting this mutator to show up in my list.

When I unzipped/placed all of the files from the download in to their respective places in my steam-KF folder and booted up the game I still saw no new mutator for this in my list..

This is what I did, maybe someone can help me figure out what I did wrong. I would really like to see what exactly this mod has to offer, in spite of nobody on here describing what's in it! :confused:

Open Downloaded folder>Open Hiyokomod folder>Open Classes folder>Copy all..

Open Steam Folder>Open Steamapps Folder>Open Common Folder>Open Killingfloor folder>Open Core folder>Open Classes folder>Paste all .uc files copied from the mod.

All of the other copy/pasting of files is easy to follow, but I had to make a guess with the .uc files that they would be pasted into the Class folder. Did I do this correctly? What does the mod show up as in the mutator list? (its name)

Upvote 0
Hi all, I've got a problem with getting this mutator to show up in my list.

When I unzipped/placed all of the files from the download in to their respective places in my steam-KF folder and booted up the game I still saw no new mutator for this in my list..

This is what I did, maybe someone can help me figure out what I did wrong. I would really like to see what exactly this mod has to offer, in spite of nobody on here describing what's in it! :confused:

Open Downloaded folder>Open Hiyokomod folder>Open Classes folder>Copy all..

Open Steam Folder>Open Steamapps Folder>Open Common Folder>Open Killingfloor folder>Open Core folder>Open Classes folder>Paste all .uc files copied from the mod.

All of the other copy/pasting of files is easy to follow, but I had to make a guess with the .uc files that they would be pasted into the Class folder. Did I do this correctly? What does the mod show up as in the mutator list? (its name)

the .u and .uc files go into the system folder

Upvote 0
I did that, and I saw th new mutators. But it doesn't seem to work, like I'll still select the usual perks and the gameplay is normal. Is this because I didn't disable the perk? If so, how do I do it?

I noticed you can't add the 3rd set of monsters mutator. Otherwise it worked fine for me. Use the first 2 sets of monster muts. The one I mean that you shouldn't add is like 3 or something like that. I don't currently have it installed as I had to wipe my HD

Upvote 0
I noticed you can't add the 3rd set of monsters mutator. Otherwise it worked fine for me. Use the first 2 sets of monster muts. The one I mean that you shouldn't add is like 3 or something like that. I don't currently have it installed as I had to wipe my HD

Add both the monster mut (with exception to the 3rd set as you mentioned)?

I included either one of them and it still didn't work.

Upvote 0

Where did you get all these new monsters? There's no any in Hiyoko version 2.8

Upvote 0
Yo Sniper...any chance the Author would mind if we ran his mutator...with a few others combined? (Thinking of running WTF and Hiyoko...but I'd have to change the Hiyoko code a bit, methinks) And yea, hit me up when you get that fix for the perk selection, so I can get back to shooting fireballs out of my hands.

Upvote 0
right...the author...

pfff

He shouldnt be so **** about his total rape mod. Besides that...didnt he just stole a ****load of other mods and changed allot of values and sounds to come up with this madness? If yer into those kinda mods more power to you(...yunno...the ones that overload yer processor and crash servers... great stuff.. :confused:)

:p srry ...needed to rant :(

Reactions: Gooblaster
Upvote 0