• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

30 per bullet is too much money on harder levels. It is simply not cost effective to use the m99 when your a Sharp shooter. Combined with the weight and lack of reload speed you end up waiting more than shooting.

The mk23 is absolutely marvelous! With the addition of that weapon it is viable to use all pistols. Thank you for the great weapons!

Upvote 0
Hey guys

I have the Steam copy of the game and after getting the weapons pack installed I load up a solo game and there's no perk selected. When I go to select one I get "unknown steam error prevented access to this"

I've tried it with the trader mutator installed and get the same thing. Happens on default and custom maps.

halp!

:)

Thanks!!!

Upvote 0
Hey guys

I have the Steam copy of the game and after getting the weapons pack installed I load up a solo game and there's no perk selected. When I go to select one I get "unknown steam error prevented access to this"

I've tried it with the trader mutator installed and get the same thing. Happens on default and custom maps.

halp!

:)

Thanks!!!
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=50243

That should help. I really need to find a moderator to sticky that post...

Upvote 0
30 per bullet is too much money on harder levels. It is simply not cost effective to use the m99 when your a Sharp shooter. Combined with the weight and lack of reload speed you end up waiting more than shooting.

The mk23 is absolutely marvelous! With the addition of that weapon it is viable to use all pistols. Thank you for the great weapons!

In terms of getting player content white-listed, it's probably better to aim for under-powered rather than over-powered.

The weapon is strong, not being cost effective is a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
good news this is greylisted!:D
Wohhoo, thats really good news
I know that it is not really easy to get this whitelistet. But I dont think that every weapon has to be underpowered to get this whitelistet. If alle weapons are useless noone will use them, so I think they should offer alternative to the ohter weapons. Like the MK23 to the HC or the M7A3 to MP7. M7A3 and MK23 have same DPS like HC and MP7, so the player can choose if he wants slow or high firerate.
The M99 is really hard to balance. But I think it is something like the Law for the sharshooter. You can only carry the M99 and it is really expensive, slow firerate and not very much ammo.
So maybe the community can give us some feedback, how to set the damges and so on :)

Upvote 0
I know that it is not really easy to get this whitelistet. But I dont think that every weapon has to be underpowered to get this whitelistet. If alle weapons are useless noone will use them

I think the M99 is a little too much for the whitelist, don't you think? Was amazed at beeing able to 2 shot the 1 man HoE Patriarch with it, then updated from V4.8 to V4.91, now it 1 shots the 1 man HoE Patriarch and 5 shots the 6 man HoE Patriarch, jeez. O. O

I love the guns though! ><

Upvote 0
I think the M99 is a little too much for the whitelist, don't you think? Was amazed at beeing able to 2 shot the 1 man HoE Patriarch with it, then updated from V4.8 to V4.91, now it 1 shots the 1 man HoE Patriarch and 5 shots the 6 man HoE Patriarch, jeez. O. O

I love the guns though! ><
However, it cost lot more than another weapon you can think in killing floor. 2 shot is too much? Bullet to the human skull, think again lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
However, it cost lot more than another weapon you can think in killing floor.

It costs 570 pounds, AA12 costs 4000 pound. I hope we are playing the same mod because it's extremely cheap, cheaper than Crossbow too and weaker aswell.

2 shot is too much? Bullet to the human skull, think again lol.

1 shot now actually. And sure, I'll think again. Let's remake Killing Floor by realism, 1 shot Patriarch with 9mm. :p

Killing Floor would be screwed already if we'd go by realism, haha.

Upvote 0
Well those specimens aren't human
They are, well, flesh and blood. Unless there are metal plate in their skull.

It costs 570 pounds, AA12 costs 4000 pound. I hope we are playing the same mod because it's extremely cheap, cheaper than Crossbow too and weaker aswell.
That price is discounted, I suppose. Let's see AA14 with discount, 750 I think. And it got lot more bullet.

Upvote 0
perks work well but i have a problem concerning the price.

hosting listen server, price on host machine display correctly but the others are false pricing =,=

for example; host see the medic gun for 15k while the others see 350 but they still need 15k to buy it

does this have something to do with in-game downloading ? do the others need to manually load and install to get it work correctly ?

anyway, thx for the guns

Last edited:
Upvote 0