• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

People will always get "infected" by others opinions...
someone sayd: there is a virus and now everyone just starts to spread this flam....
Please just believe me! There is no virus and for gods sake I would NEVER try to infect anyone with a virus.

its like shouting 'FIRE' in a theatre, really.

Upvote 0
People will always get "infected" by others opinions...
someone sayd: there is a virus and now everyone just starts to spread this flam....
Please just believe me! There is no virus and for gods sake I would NEVER try to infect anyone with a virus.

I even said there was no virus in the files, it was a popup. So, who said there was a virus?

And i got downrated for it. I wish that loser that did that would man up and say why they downrated it; because there was no reason for it.

Upvote 0
Ad companies run viruses all the time.

This has happened to FPSbanana (now gamesbanana) three times in the past 4 years.

The last occurence were viruses directly injected via Javascript and were un-trackable by most virus detectors. The ad just needed to run and you'de be infected.

That said, master race Firefox reporting in with noscript and ad block, i've got my ad virus condoms on, perhaps you kiddies should man up and get some e-condoms too.

tl;dr
don't blame them, blame the ads and blame yourself for not blocking the ads.

Reactions: Gooblaster
Upvote 0
Havent run a virus scan in 6 years now. And I dont use add blocking. So e-condoms no thanks. I know exacly what to do when I get a virus. Knowledge is power, installing virus scanners and add blockers is lazyness and will only slow your system down to a rambeling 80 year old with alzheimer.

That and Firefox is its 90 year old husband with a walking cane. lol Waaay to slow for my taste.

Just my opinion offcourse. Sorry..:(

Back on-topic : When is the next release of the mod? Idd like to test the guns on my server with the perks. :)

Upvote 0
Our new website is now online.
The server is much faster than the old one, and the whole site got improved. We also added comment features and newsletter subscription. The users from the old side are ported to this one, but no one is already subscribed to the newsletter.
So take a look at our new site and leave an entry :)

Also BETA 4.9 is released for registered users (Old users are still on the new server). I don’t know who the Perk Activation with Marco`s Perk System works, so maybe someone who is running a server or has the possibility to test it, could give me some feedback. More infos here

@GooBlaster: For me this works fine

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Our new website is now online.
The server is much faster than the old one, and the whole site got improved. We also added comment features and newsletter subscription. The users from the old side are ported to this one, but no one is already subscribed to the newsletter.
So take a look at our new site and leave an entry :)

Also BETA 4.9 is released for registered users (Old users are still on the new server). I don’t know who the Perk Activation with Marco`s Perk System works, so maybe someone who is running a server or has the possibility to test it, could give me some feedback. More infos here

@GooBlaster: For me this works fine

Then i must have made a mistake somewhere, sorry :p
[EDIT] I see you got it to work with marco's mut lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I even said there was no virus in the files, it was a popup. So, who said there was a virus?

And i got downrated for it. I wish that loser that did that would man up and say why they downrated it; because there was no reason for it.

I did not downrate it, as it's a usefull hint. I only downrate posts if the really are totally stupid.

Upvote 0