• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] HUD Slot Machines

I was wondering why slot mut wasn't loading right, will update my server soon miss playing this mut!

trying to make a custom card with nothing but failures, anyone willing to try to help me? want to make a bongrip card, (zed time for every kill, And like a rocket smoke sprite for players when they are running around for like 20-30 secs) im just rubbish at this coding stuff.... or any links/programs to help me would be nice to :( ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
sorry to post again, but im having troubles customizing text when you get an effect, im trying to change the msg when you get clot spawn "look at all them fan boys" to " "these clots just wanna hug", ive changed in in the servers int file but even when I clear my cache and dl from server the .u file its till showing default msg's, any clue how to fix? run it on server THEN compress .u file to redirect? im stuck

Upvote 0
By modifying .int file you only change localization for your local client, there is no way to do that over multiplayer. Only way to properly make it work on multiplayer is that you'd have to make an mod of that slot card with new message.

ok, as you can see above I have no clue how to do that, but have been wanting to make custom cards. is there any resources you could point me to learn how to do this? also is there a way to turn off FF for assit team? or was that done on purpose?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ok, as you can see above I have no clue how to do that, but have been wanting to make custom cards. is there any resources you could point me to learn how to do this? also is there a way to turn off FF for assit team? or was that done on purpose?

good idea to disable friendly fire because these true that a sudden sure we send down by soldiers :) But I do not really know how to do it anymore ?!

Upvote 0