• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF-WTFMut, betabees

LOL I love this. The mini crawlers are cute. I stuck in the Gored Fast mut with this pack and those suckers were soooooooooooooooo fast! Only think I have a problem with is I think I got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much money on hard mode at the end of the round for the kills.

Edit: Didn't see any meatpounders when I popped in the Poundemonium with it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OMG!! Sir , this is absolute win and you deserve a medal ;) .

And if you don't mind ,here is what i think about your mod:
For me, its probably the best mutator ever made , i just can't describe how awesome and fun it is. We did get those meatpounders and even that i have played firebug at that time , when i saw them i did run my butt out of there :D , lol scary looking thing (thank god we had SS) :D , i've made few screenshots ,but don't want to spoil it for others ;)
The "special" zeds are absolute win , really hard to kill and those "damn frogs" , how all the guys that played with me called them are really pain in butt ( in the good way)
The epic weapons are also very fun to use-
lethal injection- always wanted and thought there should be something like that for the medic
self destructor - awesome , now i don't need 20 pipebombs on my head :D
the M79- love the destruction , too much smoke ,but wth, who cares when you have this epic weapon
as a firebug i wasn't able to pull out that "flare gun' even it was saying at trader i have it, just wasn't able to pull it out :(
didn't get the chance to see the AA12 ,but going for it later today , just uploading the files on the other server at this moment.
Just wish we could choose different perks between waves other than killing yourself :(

for that SA80 i believe it was YoYoBatty -http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=43187&highlight=SA80

And i'm not sure ,but going to say we had a bug , i think it was most probably because custom map? since it did happened only one time from 12 games we played - at wave 4 the counter was saying 7 zeds left , but they never spawned , so idk

And if you can , pretty please ,
submit this mutator to whitelist ;) (without the perk selector of course), i really don't see how this could be abused since its way harder to win a map than on regular game play.

Also if if you will not get the server up, i did upload it on two servers into vote menu, one is set to "long-normal" and the other is "long- hard or long-suicidal" whatever ppl vote for ,they are both located in US-east coast , so in case your server will be down ,i can pm the IP's if ppl will want to try this awesome mutator

Upvote 0
OK, having played this, here's some feedback:

- Perk mutator doesn't kick in on map change (happens occasionally), have to restart the server.

- When you drop the suicidal explosive charge, it disappears and you can't pick it back up. Also, perhaps make it an item in the shop?

- Welder display is broken. Only way to tell the % welded is by checking the actual door.

That's all we noticed for now. It's still a super fun mod and well worth a download.

Keep up the good work :)

Upvote 0
Yay beeeeees

Yay beeeeees

It was fun helping with this mod (I'm the lazy guy that made the new skins) but BEEEEEES did all the coding and hard stuffs I just got to test it..over...and over... and over. But still a blast. My personal favorite is the Force Torrent. I enjoyed making that skin. So I hope to play with some of you later. Have fun all!

Last edited:
Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0
I will be original :

I LOVE IT !!!!! BEST MUT EVER !!!!

Same as No_Glory im interested in the specimens skins , some weeks ago i managed to change those skins making the clots looking like lizzard-mans using parts of the military camo or adding to them WW2 german uniforms and suddenly the power electric went to hell , i had a massive crash on my pc and i lost almost 70% of everything in my computer and now no matter how many tries i make i cant recreate what i have done in that day ; my specific problem is when u import the file u made in photoshop , i fail to find the correct DXT ; i will not bother you asking to add me on steam , but if u agree i will apreciate if u can tell me or help me on pm .

Thanks in advance and plz keep the good work , this mut is the best i

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OK, having played this, here's some feedback:

None of these changes are live yet.

Perk mutator doesn't kick in on map change (happens occasionally), have to restart the server.
Foo...In progress...
When you drop the suicidal explosive charge, it disappears and you can't pick it back up. Also, perhaps make it an item in the shop?
fixed the vanish-on-drop issue. There's a couple reasons it isn't in the shop:

• I kinda wanted it to be a special demo thing.
  • There's only a limited # of things that can be in the shop because of the way that array was originally declared (dangit TWI :mad:). I'd prefer to have stuff in there that's more geared towards survival rather than atomizing yourself as a last resort.
  • Those two things being said, it might have a place as a rare random pickup spawn.
Welder display is broken. Only way to tell the % welded is by checking the actual door.
also fixed.
Also fixed various pickups not using the correct skin; all pickups should look right when laying on the ground now.

Hatori, you should talk to Peas. He's the one that did all the texture magic. If you want to PM me your steam ID I'll pass it along to him- he doesn't check the forums too often.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Screen shot of the updated flares. Taken in the basement on KF-WestLondon.

NewFlares.jpg

Upvote 0