• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mod: Voting Handler Fix

my game crashes showing this

Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]
CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2691 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M (9610)
IDirect3DVertexBuffer9::Lock failed(88760870).
History: FD3D9DynamicVertexStream::AddVertices <- FD3D9RenderInterface::SetDynamicStream <- FProjectorRenderBatch::Render <- RenderLevel <- KF-EvilSantasLair.myLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- RenderLevel <- KF-EvilSantasLair.myLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- RenderLevel <- KF-EvilSantasLair.myLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- RenderLevel <- KF-EvilSantasLair.myLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Evil Santas Lair <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 4C576C61 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

I have also attached KFMapVote.ini will need to change extension from .txt to .ini though

Attachments

• KFMapVote.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0
ok my when starting up the server it works fine when i join then after choosing a different mode i crash so i reopen game to join again and this is what the server does

C:\KFS1\system>ucc server KF-EvilSantasLair.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured
=true?MaxPlayers=6
Browse: KF-EvilSantasLair.rom?Name=KFPlayer?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=Corporal
_Lewis?team=1?Sex=M?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6
Collecting garbage
Purging garbage
Garbage: objects: 65935->65933; refs: 1293308
Game class is 'KFGameType'
STEAMAUTH : Steam auth system activation successful
Bringing Level KF-EvilSantasLair.myLevel up for play (30) appSeconds: 3.834000..
(Karma): Autodetecting CPU for SSE
(Karma): Using SSE Optimizations
GameInfo::InitGame : bEnableStatLogging False
KFLRules = KF-EvilSantasLair.KFLevelRules0
Game length = 2
UdpServerQuery(crt): Port 7717 successfully bound.
Resolving master0.gamespy.com...
Defaulting to false
Defaulting to false
Loading Available Maps
Loading Game Types
xWebAdmin.UTServerAdmin Initialized on port 8075
KF-EvilSantasLair.ZombieVolume5couldn't spawn collision tester, move this volume
!!!
KF-EvilSantasLair.ZombieVolume7couldn't spawn collision tester, move this volume
!!!
KF-EvilSantasLair.ZombieVolume39couldn't spawn collision tester, move this volum
e!!!
Resolving tripwireinteractive.com...
Resolved master0.gamespy.com (69.10.30.248)
UdpGameSpyUplink: Master Server is master0.gamespy.com:27900
UdpGameSpyUplink: Port 7718 successfully bound.
Resolved tripwireinteractive.com (69.31.134.234)
STEAMAUTH : Sending updated server details - Killing

Upvote 0
Benoix... You need to learn how the whitelist system works. so here's the rundown
TWI updates the whitelist when they patch the game. For the most part, this is when they patch in the events/patch out the events. They usually give as a distant heads up, as they did with a forum post the other week, asking for submissions. then we wait. and wait. and they eventually release a date as to when the patch will hit, but you'll know when that happens. until it does, asking "please whitelist" isn't gonna do much good...

sorry if that came off as anything but congenial... lots of friends have been bugging me about whitelisting stuffs since i'm the resident forum lurker, and i'm tired of explaining it :p

Upvote 0
Benoix... You need to learn how the whitelist system works. so here's the rundown
TWI updates the whitelist when they patch the game. For the most part, this is when they patch in the events/patch out the events. They usually give as a distant heads up, as they did with a forum post the other week, asking for submissions. then we wait. and wait. and they eventually release a date as to when the patch will hit, but you'll know when that happens. until it does, asking "please whitelist" isn't gonna do much good...

sorry if that came off as anything but congenial... lots of friends have been bugging me about whitelisting stuffs since i'm the resident forum lurker, and i'm tired of explaining it :p
Oh okay, sorry for bugging you :p So... when is it? :D

Upvote 0