• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Actually you don't spectate, you just view map (basicly a close lobby menu button). You will enter the game as soon as the game starts!
Because when only I connect and I wanted to start game and I just get transfered to Spectators and I just don't want to wait till others connect :) I mean while Map changed and all are first time connected
How about that bug that I posted about 'Loading data' in the middle of the game?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@Paul give me your command line when you launching server, I'll combine it :)

i have tried all these, currently the last one is the one I have executed..

Code:
screen -A -m -d -S kfserver ./ucc-bin server  KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?Mutator=ServerPerksV2.ServerPerksMut?MaxPlayers=6 ini=KillingFloor.ini log=logs/server1.ini

Code:
screen -A -m -d -S kfserver ./ucc-bin server  KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=50?Mutator=ServerPerksV2.ServerPerksMut ini=KillingFloor.ini log=logs/server1.ini

Code:
screen -A -m -d -S kfserver ./ucc-bin server  KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=50?Mutator=ServerPerksV2.ServerPerksMut?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker ini=KillingFloor.ini log=logs/server1.ini

Code:
screen -A -m -d -S kfserver ./ucc-bin server  KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=50?Mutator=ServerPerksV2.ServerPerksMut?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker?Mutator=AutoSpawner.AutoSpawner ini=KillingFloor.ini log=logs/server1.ini

Code:
screen -A -m -d -S kfserver ./ucc-bin server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=50?Mutator=ServerPerksV2.ServerPerksMut?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker?Mutator=AutoSpawner.AutoSpawner?Mutator=KFModsPerkReplacement1011.KFModsPerkReplacement1011 ini=KillingFloor.ini log=logs/server1.ini

only antiblock 1.1 works and then the autospawn but is disabled every so often.

Upvote 0
Paul try this :
Code:
screen -A -m -d -S kfserver ./ucc-bin server  KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=50?Mutator=ServerPerksV2.ServerPerksMut,MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker ini=KillingFloor.ini log=logs/server1.ini

being equal, to enter server does this message say "This server does not accepted late Joiners."

also look at the attachment..

Attachments

• scr.JPG
    scr.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Unknown steam error message pops up because this is not whitelisted yet! It never will actually due to the fact that you can adjust the perks to all level 6.

yeah.. On the other mutators (no white list) will be always give you "Unknown steam error". :)
Did not notice? Otherwise you all would not ask why Unknow steam error message. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just testing the latest build to see how everything fares.

All functions are working as should be...
marcostat.jpg

Although from time to time this loading perks message appears and sometimes it remains for a long time. It typically restores at the end of a wave.
marcostat1.jpg

Upvote 0