• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Hi and thanks for the new release.
I got only one question:
Is it possible to send the data stored in the ini file to a webserver, so it could be displayed on a website? I know it could send the data to the Stats server, but I'm not sure how to handle it to a webservice running php for example. In most cases it must be send to port 80 and as a POST or GET request, but in this case a POST would be better (large number of data may exceed the length of 255 signs of a GET request).
Because I would love to see them on our community website, so I could draw my own graphes and see who needs more training :) .... And NO, I don't want to sell something with this data, I only want stats displayed!

EDIT: Better to say: Is it possible to use a webserver (http protocol) with php and mysql for storing the database information? This would be the greatest thing :). So you could display your stats, or even generate a stats image with the information. I'm asking because I don't have access on a rented webserver to use you remote database. Thanks for helping.

EDIT 2: I found this on the web: http://forums.epicgames.com/archive/index.php/t-738121.html Maybe it could help. If you need someone for the server script, you could contact me, I'm a certified PHP developer :) .....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
so, i've tried 15-20 min to add correctly to trader, but i cant imagine whats the name of FnFal, tried so many (BattleRifle/FNFAL((A)COG)/FnFal((A)cog)/(FN)LAR/L1A1), neither works :S

these are working, without discount. just add these lines to the weapon section in 'ServerPerks.ini'

TraderInventory=1:KFMod.MK23Pickup
TraderInventory=1:KFMod.DualMK23Pickup
TraderInventory=2:KFMod.KSGPickup
TraderInventory=3:KFMod.M99Pickup
TraderInventory=4:KFMod.M7A3MPickup
TraderInventory=5:KFMod.M4203Pickup

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wondering if one of you guys can help me, I'm updating the perks on my custom server, but since the KF update, I can't compile them.

This is what my CMDPrompt tells me when I hit Compile:

Code:
C:\Users\Peanuts\Killing Floor Server\Compile>del "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\
steamapps\common\killingfloor\System\Noogumsguns.u"
Could Not Find C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\System
\Noogumsguns.u

C:\Users\Peanuts\Killing Floor Server\Compile>del "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\
steamapps\common\killingfloor\System\Noogumsguns.ucl"
Could Not Find C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\System
\Noogumsguns.ucl

C:\Users\Peanuts\Killing Floor Server\Compile>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\stea
mapps\common\killingfloor\System\UCC.exe" make
'"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\System\UCC.exe"' is
 not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

steamapps\common\killingfloor\System\steam_appid.txt"
\steam_appid.txt

C:\Users\Peanuts\Killing Floor Server\Compile>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Did the method of compiling change when I wasn't looking? This is the same .bat I was using before the update, and it used to work perfectly.

Upvote 0
@Marco
GetHeadShotDamMulti() was changed, so ServerPerksP must be updated accordingly...

Code:
old:
            Damage = float(Damage) * KFPRI.ClientVeteranSkill.Static.GetHeadShotDamMulti(KFPRI, DamageType);
new:
            Damage = float(Damage) * KFPRI.ClientVeteranSkill.Static.GetHeadShotDamMulti(KFPRI, KFPawn(instigatedBy), DamageType);

thanks

Is this why I'm not getting headshot bonuses with serverperks? I've been trying to work that one out for the last half hour..

Edit: Yep, that's fixed it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hmmm

hmmm

@Marco
GetHeadShotDamMulti() was changed, so ServerPerksP must be updated accordingly...

Code:
old:
            Damage = float(Damage) * KFPRI.ClientVeteranSkill.Static.GetHeadShotDamMulti(KFPRI, DamageType);
new:
            Damage = float(Damage) * KFPRI.ClientVeteranSkill.Static.GetHeadShotDamMulti(KFPRI, KFPawn(instigatedBy), DamageType);

thanks

How to fix? point out...
Spoiler!

and on questions...
If i want... can i change such SRVeterancyTypes and SRHUDKillingFloor and etc in serverperks folder?

Upvote 0
How to fix? point out...
Spoiler!

and on questions...
If i want... can i change such SRVeterancyTypes and SRHUDKillingFloor and etc in serverperks folder?

Change that line to
Code:
static function float GetHeadShotDamMulti(KFPlayerReplicationInfo KFPRI, KFPawn P, class<DamageType> DmgType)

As for changing those two files, extend off them with new mutators, or you'll add to the possible missmatch's for clients who switch servers

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Code:
ServerPerksMut: Adding 34 additional serverpackages
ServerPerksMut: Using remote database: *.*.*.*:6000
Load appears to have completed successfully.
failed to initialize?
How do you know the location fix?

Please help if you know.:(

Are you even using a remote database to store your stats, if so, put the IP/port there, if not, you shouldn't have the useremotedatabase flagged as true

Upvote 0
Look for a section like this in your perk class. (This one is from beserker)

Code:
// Change the cost of particular items
static function float GetCostScaling(KFPlayerReplicationInfo KFPRI, class<Pickup> Item)
{
    if ( Item == class'ChainsawPickup' || Item == class'KatanaPickup' || Item == class'ClaymoreSwordPickup' )
        return FMax(0.9 - (0.10 * float(KFPRI.ClientVeteranSkillLevel)),0.1); // Up to 70% discount on Melee Weapons
    return 1.0;
}

Upvote 0
After last update I have a problem (v551): some of my maps (even standards) load to server, but clients hang on black connection screen (and in logs they don't connect). I don't know what is wrong because it happens only on some maps, like Mappers forgot to put some values, or did it case-sensitive "wrong way" or smth. I'm not a mapper just made a few times with SDK so I'm in trouble.

My mutators on server:

Spoiler!

my serverperk.ini:

Spoiler!

and examples for standard maps:

working - KF-Wyre, KF-Westlondon, KF-Waterworks

not working - KF-Aperture, KF-Bedlam, KF-Farm, KF-Foundry ...and many customs but rest work ok with those mutators on...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
After last update I have a problem (v551): some of my maps (even standards) load to server, but clients hang on black connection screen (and in logs they don't connect). I don't know what is wrong because it happens only on some maps, like Mappers forgot to put some values, or did it case-sensitive "wrong way" or smth. I'm not a mapper just made a few times with SDK so I'm in trouble.

My mutators on server:

Spoiler!

my serverperk.ini:

Spoiler!

and examples for standard maps:

working - KF-Wyre, KF-Westlondon, KF-Waterworks

not working - KF-Aperture, KF-Bedlam, KF-Farm, KF-Foundry ...and many customs but rest work ok with those mutators on...

You have waaaay too much stuff loaded at once, you will need to remove some stuff like weapons, mutators, or other things

Upvote 0