• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Hey Marco i was wondering if it would be possible to store the clients perk progression over few servers?
I haven't tried this yet, but since i'm having troubles with perks and mods(specially death match and doom mode) braking them and seems like no one have fix for that, i woud like to give this a try,
from what i could read and could understand this mutator stores the perks only on one server , so when i run 2-3 servers there is no way that clients perk progression from one server will transfer to another?

i'll try explain what i mean
lets say i have 2 servers , now i'm playing on one of them ,but because its full, my friends joins the other server , so i just disconnect and connect to the other server , will the progression from the first server follows to my other server? And if not ,just wondering if it could be somehow implemented, that would be just excellent

Upvote 0
Hey Marco i was wondering if it would be possible to store the clients perk progression over few servers?
I haven't tried this yet, but since i'm having troubles with perks and mods(specially death match and doom mode) braking them and seems like no one have fix for that, i woud like to give this a try,
from what i could read and could understand this mutator stores the perks only on one server , so when i run 2-3 servers there is no way that clients perk progression from one server will transfer to another?

i'll try explain what i mean
lets say i have 2 servers , now i'm playing on one of them ,but because its full, my friends joins the other server , so i just disconnect and connect to the other server , will the progression from the first server follows to my other server? And if not ,just wondering if it could be somehow implemented, that would be just excellent
Thats not very simple task as will have to use Internet Link to transfer data over 2 different servers and make one server manage the actual stats saving while other server requests for the data of the main server (might do this in a later version).

Update:
Fixed some problems with not being able to select perk sometimes.
Fixed so that you can select perk from Lobby and Trader menus.
Fixed a smaller memory leak with the standard trader menu (to reduce loading time on mapswitch).

Upvote 0
When this is installed will you start from lvl 0 and have to work your way up to lvl six as you do with your normal perks or do you get a starting point?

I have a 20 slot server that stays rather full and I don't want to risk losing players if this mutator is used.
Just edit ServerPerksV2.ini:
MinPerksLevel=6
That is the minimum starting level for perks.

Found a bug, dunno how , but sometimes this mutator is totally disabled, I'm for example Sharpshooter and I press escape and nothing, just list of players are displayed :/
And this happens on latest version?

Upvote 0
tried this on a >6 server and we could select perks before the map begins. sometimes the perk window doesnt have any perks so we're stuck with what we chose.

The perk window would sometimes say "Please wait while your client is loading the perks" and it would just stay there. Multiple reports about not being able to change perks.

A player also reported having 21/15 weight. He went from support to Firebug. All of this on v2.3 The server changed it back to v2.1 which seems to work better.

Last edited:
Upvote 0