• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Requesting 3d models (textured please)

Swift-Brutal-Death

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 18, 2009
I realize this is a time consuming request, but obviously its voluntary. I am in need of some great Kf-Hell themed custom statics. Here are a few things that would help make hell homier...

Skulls. One normal size and one very large.

Dead bodies in different poses, probably not much for clothing. Specifically one that is held in the air by a spike through the head.

Obsidian pillar with faces of agony on it.

Spiked metal light/candle fixture/source. (use your imagination here)

Statues of demons various sizes

Anything I am given will have credit assigned to you if you want it.

If there's something mentioned you want to make, but aren't sure what I want exactly, PM me and I'll draw up some ideas to work with.

If there's something you want to make that is not mentioned, PM me and tell me about it.

Again I realize that asking for a textured static is a BIG favor.

And to the people that are already working on statics for me please don't take offense at my requesting additional help. I truly appreciate the help/time you've given, I simply need more to keep the fires of hell burning hot.

So im bringing this thread back up again because KF-HELL is now a completed beta map. It's no longer a "maybe it'll happen maybe not" kinda thing. If you make models that are good enough to be put in, people will see them and they will love it.

Link to it on forums:

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=39794

Everything in it is stock (came with killing floor) meshes, but, I'de really like some custom stuff to put in here. All the thing I previously mentioned could still be added.

Definitely some new bodies would be great. Preferably naked or scarcely clothed because this is hell and having all the bodies in it wearing the Horzine clothing doesn't make sense.

Upvote 0
Well, I do have some Blender experience, but I have no idea at all about converting to static in Killing floor, if you can help me in that way, then sure, I can make a few statics for you......

I don't know about Blender, but if you select a bunch of 'add' brushes in the SDK and right click->convert->To static mesh then that makes a static mesh.

Again, not sure if thats what you were asking but, ho hum.

Upvote 0