• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Clans on KF

pointless [BYTE ME]

Jan 16, 2012
Netherlands
Hi, i'm playing KF for 2 years now i think and im browsing these forums more and more, specially the last few weeks/months and i noticed that people are in teams or clans based on KF.

My main question is: What is it that brings more to the game when in a clan or team?
I mean, even HoE is easy to do on public. Maybe that is because of the latest update which added all these overpowered guns to the game (A bad move imho, surely i like some more guns but not that overpowered.)

I used to play suicidal at most as i thought HoE was for people who knew each other, used tactics and know the maps completely but after playing HoE for a few weeks now i am just amazed how easy it is. Hence my question.

Is the whole idea of being in a clan to enjoy the game more and play a lot of community made maps or was there a reason to it? Was HoE that hard that you wouldn't survive without perfect teamplay before i started playing the difficulty?

Was just wondering, hence my post. Thanks in advance for any positive feedback. Who knows it might get me in a team or shows me another way of playing KF...